Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump..... How did it happen ??..

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Really? I would be describing it as a racist attack if I said that he was hit because of his colour and I didn't do that. I don't know why the Trump supporter hit him. It could have been because of his colour or because he was anti trump or he might even had known the guy and had a personal grudge against him. I haven't seen an interview with either of them so I don't know and I'm guessing you don't either. But hey ho, you carry on.

You've lost the argument pal, you turned it into a race issue when the persons race was irrelevant. throw in the towel..

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
It worked a hell of a lot.

It wasn't that long back when communities always helped each other out. How do you think people survived the Great Depressions?

The thought process is to counteract the nanny state mentality and get people back into the mind set of giving a shit about their local communities rather than letting the Government rule over them and be slaves to that system because of having to rely on them for everything.

How many people growing up still remember ducking around to the neighbours for a cup or sugar or milk?

Tax people less, reward them with incentives to invest some of that extra disposable income back into the community and all of a sudden there's more jobs and more support networks available that are community based.

When, and why, was the OAP and NHS, to name two, brought in -- and why have they proven (relatively) unassailable?

daveybgtt

May 12, 2010
North Sompting
I can, typical behavior from the left when their backs are against the wall.

They should be put against the wall, we would all be a lot better off without idiots like this...
BritMillennialWhiner.jpg

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
The only thing repeating itself is One Love :lolol:.Nobody has a clue what he's on about!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here