Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump..... How did it happen ??..

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
He was always going to win after this.

Ending Palace's chance of silverware by giving them a tough game against a strong Forest side significantly added to his core voter base.

Last edited:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I mentioned it as being symptomatic of why the liberals are so on the nose nation wide. Even among other liberals. Bill Maher a long time left wing comedian is even calling them out as being regressive and not progressive in their views and actions.

He also called out the Trump as having support amongst those states and counties with the highest proportion of drug addicts, which, given your postings, makes some sense now.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

He also called out the Trump as having support amongst those states and counties with the highest proportion of drug addicts, which, given your postings, makes some sense now.

That's actually a meaningless statistic. Maybe you were on something when you thought it was a slam dunk point to make?

It's like saying states and counties that support Hilary have the highest rates of gangs and gang related violence. Sounds good, but means nothing.

Do you have the data that states all the people on drugs are Republican voters?

AlastairWatts

Nov 1, 2009
High Wycombe
Time will tell but I don't hold out much hope that a man with no experience who has filled his cabinet with equally inexperienced multimillionaire yes men, will do a particularly good job. I will never understand how him mocking that disabled reporter wasn't the end of it.

That's exactly why he got elected - he has no experience of Washington and US government: I think that's called a clean slate.I'd think that a buinessman who can look at that enormous bureaucracy with a fresh view might do very well indeed. He couldn't do any worse than Obama anyway, could he? And as for the dishonest deceitful Clinton woman - she'd fit nicely into the Blair/Corbin Labour party, wouldn't she? (Fireworks and all)

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
That's exactly why he got elected - he has no experience of Washington and US government: I think that's called a clean slate.I'd think that a buinessman who can look at that enormous bureaucracy with a fresh view might do very well indeed. He couldn't do any worse than Obama anyway, could he? And as for the dishonest deceitful Clinton woman - she'd fit nicely into the Blair/Corbin Labour party, wouldn't she? (Fireworks and all)

He'd save a lot of money if he only dropped half of the 26,000 bombs Obama dropped on people in 2016.

That's how you improve a bottom line!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
How is it nonsense ? have you ever witnessed anything like this first hand yourself and with your own eyes, if you have then you have every right to comment, if you haven't don't make up claims you know nothing about.

Several years ago i was involved in a small group known as MFE (march for England encase you haven't heard of them) and every year and once a year we would march in Brighton to celebrate St Georges day. we had to get permission first from the police which meant liaising with them. the first couple of events went off peacefully and why shouldn't they have done.. after all this was purely meant as a family day out and to celebrate our patron saint. Scotland Wales & Ireland have a celebratory day so why shouldn't we. anyway as i said the first couple of rallies went off as to be expected jolly and peaceful but the third turned out to be completely different, it turns out that ANTIFA and other left wing groups took it upon themselves to oppose us, a few scuffles broke out and the police instead of focusing their attention on them the "aggressor's" they started to get very heavy handed with us.. . now i am not saying that one or two of our's weren't flying fists about because they were but if you had of seen the type of violence being used towards us both from the police and the lefties then you would have understood why. the headlines of the evening argus the following evening read .."right wing nazi's smash up Brighton" or something to that description. it couldn't be any further from the truth. the fourth march was fast approaching and as i had said earlier we had to liaison with the police before it could go ahead, we questioned them over their heavy handedness especially towards us and the response we got back was pathetic, "we were treating both sides equally" they said. anyway the fourth march was like a battle zone, the lefties had literally thousand's out and were extremely angry as well, as soon as we left from the station down Queens road.we were being attacked from both sides of the street, smoke bombs bottles coins you name it came flying towards us... again the police used the exact same tactics as before, giving the lefties a free reign to attack us with endless amounts of missiles. a 9 year old girl got struck in the eye by a bottle. for everyone's safety the march was eventually diverted. the headlines of the evening argus the following evening read as similar as before, that we were the trouble makers. shortly before march five and after a long session of heated exchanged words between us and the police we were all given a formal apology from the chief of sussex police himself. two more marches later and we called the whole thing off for good. it was getting ridiculous. . .

I'm calling bullshit on this. I went to observe the few marches you lot did. First ever one, goose stepping down queens road, telling bystanders to **** off. My personal highlight was the skinheads giving the Nazi salute to an Asian photographer while the police looked on and did nothing. Sorry, you're version of events is utter rot. I was there and I saw the aggression you came with and how you treated the residents of Brighton. You mob were foul.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Time will tell but I don't hold out much hope that a man with no experience who has filled his cabinet with equally inexperienced multimillionaire yes men, will do a particularly good job. I will never understand how him mocking that disabled reporter wasn't the end of it.
Tell me , what ''experience'' did tony blair , gordon brown or david cameron have ? or jeremy corbyn ? what ''experience'' qualifies them for the job of prime minister ?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I'm calling bullshit on this. I went to observe the few marches you lot did. First ever one, goose stepping down queens road, telling bystanders to **** off. My personal highlight was the skinheads giving the Nazi salute to an Asian photographer while the police looked on and did nothing. Sorry, you're version of events is utter rot. I was there and I saw the aggression you came with and how you treated the residents of Brighton. You mob were foul.
Do fvck off Nibble , you didnt go to ''observe'' you went to goad and shout insults while hiding behind the police lines. :wanker:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Tell me , what ''experience'' did tony blair , gordon brown or david cameron have ? or jeremy corbyn ? what ''experience'' qualifies them for the job of prime minister ?

they all had political experience. Trump has none, he's always had a large bankroll so got things he wanted done when he said so. his experience of the machinery of politics is how to circumvent and bribe his way through regulations. he'll find a problem sooner or later that cant be dealt with like that and will be stumped "what do you mean no, im the president... what do you mean i have no power on this matter...". he needs to have people with him, often opponents, he needs to trade off and curtail his ambitions to get the overall objectives met.

that said, the people he's putting in cabinet do have political experience, albeit often from the world of business, and they are not the problem.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
they all had political experience. Trump has none, he's always had a large bankroll so got things he wanted done when he said so. his experience of the machinery of politics is how to circumvent and bribe his way through regulations. he'll find a problem sooner or later that cant be dealt with like that and will be stumped "what do you mean no, im the president... what do you mean i have no power on this matter...". he needs to have people with him, often opponents, he needs to trade off and curtail his ambitions to get the overall objectives met.

that said, the people he's putting in cabinet do have political experience, albeit often from the world of business, and they are not the problem.
I think the fact that all of the above mentioned had very little experience outside politics(i know tony blair was at the bar, but not for very long)is far worse than Trump having no political experience we need a change away from career politicians , im cerrtainly not a trump fan, i think he has besmirched the office of president with his childish spats with people like meryl streep

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
He'd save a lot of money if he only dropped half of the 26,000 bombs Obama dropped on people in 2016.

That's how you improve a bottom line!

Given the fact that you are forgoing your libertarian ideals and are failing to criticise him, on his government choices and its protectionist policies, on the basis that Trump is going to stop interfering in other countries affairs, I wonder what you make of his comment that:

We have not used the real abilities that we have. We've been restrained. We have to get rid of ISIS.

That to me sounds like he/America are going to be actively involved in getting rid of ISIS, who are based in counties other than America?

Surely you don't think getting involved in other countries affairs is a good thing?

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
The FBI were dragged kicking and screaming every part of the way with the emails scandal so that would suggest they were on the Democrats pay roll more so than the FBI being in any kind of cahoots with the Republicans.

You clearly don't know then.

Comey was played like a fiddle.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Given the fact that you are forgoing your libertarian ideals and are failing to criticise him, on his government choices and its protectionist policies, on the basis that Trump is going to stop interfering in other countries affairs, I wonder what you make of his comment that

That to me sounds like he/America are going to be actively involved in getting rid of ISIS, who are based in counties other than America?

Surely you don't think getting involved in other countries affairs is a good thing?

I'd personally not want any involvement in it. But Trumps not me.

He's also not Obama who was heading down the path of seriously causing unneeded tension between the Americans and the Russians.

Call me crazy but I'd rather they had a good working relationship on the world stage.

Last time they came together to take on a common threat they wiped out one of the most dangerous and brutal regimes in history.

I think the world could probably do with that kind of cooperation right now.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Do fvck off Nibble , you didnt go to ''observe'' you went to goad and shout insults while hiding behind the police lines. :wanker:

Oh Bushy, is that any way to welcome back an old friend? Ya daft racist.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011

He's also not Obama who was heading down the path of seriously causing unneeded tension between the Americans and the Russians.

Call me crazy but I'd rather they had a good working relationship on the world stage.

Last time they came together to take on a common threat they wiped out one of the most dangerous and brutal regimes in history.

Broadly true but the Soviet Union initially helped Germany in their invasion of Poland and only joined up with the Allies after Germany decided to invade them. It's possible they'd have stayed well clear of it otherwise.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010

So on the one hand you are championing Trump on the basis that he isn’t going to interfere in other countries affairs. But, at the very same time on the other hand, you are also championing the fact he is going to interfere in other countries affairs?

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
So on the one hand you are championing Trump on the basis that he isn’t going to interfere in other countries affairs. But, at the very same time on the other hand, you are also championing the fact he is going to interfere in other countries affairs?

I'm not championing him. I just provided a view point of why he could "potentially" offer an alternative to what Obama was offering.

It's not that I like Trump more so I hated the Democrat political machine. The whole deluded rhetoric that the Democrats are the good guys and the Republicans are the bad guys is laughable.

Anyone who is arguing for that machine I will engage in counter discussion with. Until trump actually starts implementing policies I won't be making any call on how good bad or indifferent he is at getting things done.

Even Russell Brand had called the Democrat fan bois out as hypocrites and you gotta be bad when even he can spot the bullshit they have gotten away with.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I'm not championing him. I just provided a view point of why he could "potentially" offer an alternative to what Obama was offering.

It's not that I like Trump more so I hated the Democrat political machine. The whole deluded rhetoric that the Democrats are the good guys and the Republicans are the bad guys is laughable.

Anyone who is arguing for that machine I will engage in counter discussion with. Until trump actually starts implementing policies I won't be making any call on how good bad or indifferent he is at getting things done.

Even Russell Brand had called the Democrat fan bois out as hypocrites and you gotta be bad when even he can spot the bullshit they have gotten away with.

Your written English is painful to read.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here