Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fog alert!!!!

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Take your pick: Falmer ok. Lewes isn't. Brighton fine.

brighton.jpeg
falmer.jpeg
lewesweather.jpeg

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
My met office app shows mist at 6pm then fog from 8pm, not going to get the 6pm inspection tonight then, who would be a ref in these circumstances

It must be a nightmare for the ref and the club, not to mention the Cardiff fans.

leo.eyles

May 7, 2015
Take your pick: Falmer ok. Lewes isn't. Brighton fine.

Which is exactly how it was on 30th December. You would expect the weather in Falmer to be generally more like Lewes than Brighton.

As someone who spend a a lot of time travelling between Lewes and Brighton, I would say that last statement is true.

Truth is, fog is hard to predict. There must be a significant risk it will come down tonight.

Incredibly selfishly, as I am away in Tenerife, I would be happy for a postponement, but realise it's not good for the team nor for you lot. There is the Murray factor providing me with a fig leaf of dignity.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Fog now not due until 2300, mist before then with visibility now just 'poor' rather than 'very poor'.
I didn't check the forecast there earlier, are you saying it's improved? Because the forecast in Hove has gone from Moderate to Poor/Very poor.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I didn't check the forecast there earlier, are you saying it's improved? Because the forecast in Hove has gone from Moderate to Poor/Very poor.

Yeah. The Met Office website has Brighton and Hove Albion as a location and the forecast for tonight there has now improved.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
My location (BN2) showing as fog after 5pm, if it's as bad as yesterday the game will be off again but hopefully not! Fog and mist are difficult to forecast density wise.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here