Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's your Albion-winning superstition?

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
No superstitions, going down that route would just fuel an unjustified paranoia that my actions have some unknown, fatalistic butterfly effect that influences the outcome of our games.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Singing "...and we're going up to win the cup..." at the appropriate time in GOSBTS pre kick-off. If I sing any other words, including the proper ones, we lose.

robinsonsgrin

Mar 16, 2009
LA...wishing it was devon..
parking car on same stretch of road to get the coach. had minor seizure one sat last season when there was no room at the inn. parked around the corner. started walking... thought nooo this isnt good. got back in car... saw old boy get in his and duly got space in the hallowed place.... we won.. phew

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
If I am not able to watch a game, when I put computer on to check the results, I make sure my feet are off the floor.:shrug:

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Always use the left hand turnstile. On Friday there were a bunch clueless first timers blocking that side so was forced to use the right hand one. When Wednesday got the penalty I honestly that was the reason.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The-Libertine

May 2, 2006
Also entering ESU from the northern entrance rather than the southern even though southern is closer and walk right past it

I enter ESL from the southern entrance rather than the northern even though northern is closer and walk right past it!!! :lolol:

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Been wearing NFL jerseys since Hughton came to the club - and a pair of Blue and white football socks....seems to have worked so far. Except the Boro beam-back where I wore an Albion shirt.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
If we are not winning at half time, the 3 of us swap seats and buy a packet of sweets.

If we are winning then no seat change and no sweets.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
my superstition this season is to have no superstition..... every week is different, clothes, route to the game, walk around the ground sometimes pre kick off, sometimes go into club shop, drink coffee, then tea.....never the same...

i know therefore that is the superstition...

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I use the same enterance and same gate to get through. Also I tap a picture of a friend of mine which is hanging in the WSU.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
A new one has cropped up this season. Since I bought the black away shirt a few weeks into the season, we have not yet lost when I've worn it to a game. And yes, I will be wearing it tonight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here