Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
This could help us too :)

Football2.JPG

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
By Saturday evening Newcastle could be 4 points ahead and Huddersfield 1 point behind....small margins but hopefully a slip up by them :)

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
By Saturday evening Newcastle could be 4 points ahead and Huddersfield 1 point behind....small margins but hopefully a slip up by them :)

Conversley we could be 5 ahead of Newcastle and 10 ahead of Hudders with their game advantage wiped out!

Difficult to see Newcastle dropping points but Hudders have to negotiate Reading (H) and Barnsley (A) both of which are likely to cause them problems

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
That's a pretty sobering thought. Surely hudds and Newcastle will not win both games?!? Although it's difficult to see how Newcastle wont get 6 points against 2 dreadful teams.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
That's a pretty sobering thought. Surely hudds and Newcastle will not win both games?!? Although it's difficult to see how Newcastle wont get 6 points against 2 dreadful teams.
Also the massive can get to within 4 points by Saturday :)
The joys of some clubs having two games before we play lol

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Something tells me that Villa will get at least a point at home to Newcastle.

Obv it's away but I wouldn't rule out an upset. Bruce will get his new signings going sooner or later and that team will be tough to beat. They also go to Huddersfield in a few weeks time

mashman156

Aug 7, 2009
Southampton
8 wins get us to 92 points and (IMO) promotion. That's a win percentage of 53.3% for the rest of the year or 1.71 points per game. To put that in context we have a win percentage of 62.5% and 2.12 points per game. For Huddersfield to overturn that they'd need 32 points from 15 games which is 2.13 points per game (currently on 1.97) and realistically need 10 wins, 2 draws and 3 defeats. Win percentage required of 66.7% (currently 61.3%) Needs to be a pretty significant downturn in our average performance as well as a marked upturn in theirs...no need to worry.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
8 wins get us to 92 points and (IMO) promotion. That's a win percentage of 53.3% for the rest of the year or 1.71 points per game. To put that in context we have a win percentage of 62.5% and 2.12 points per game. For Huddersfield to overturn that they'd need 32 points from 15 games which is 2.13 points per game (currently on 1.97) and realistically need 10 wins, 2 draws and 3 defeats. Win percentage required of 66.7% (currently 61.3%) Needs to be a pretty significant downturn in our average performance as well as a marked upturn in theirs...no need to worry.

Huddersfield are on 2.5ppg for their last 10. They will push all the way. I think 92 will be the number too, certainly no less, but it may be more and I wouldn't rule out a BHA/Huddersfield 1/2

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
With a brief look at the fixtures and the current form table and considering home/away games; I'd say we have 6 games we're almost certain to win, Newcastle 4 and Huddersfield 3.

In addition, unlike Huddersfield, we've not peaked yet. Although we have got the results, our team has not played consistently well; surely if we start playing to our potential, we'll be unbeatable?

mashman156

Aug 7, 2009
Southampton
Huddersfield are on 2.5ppg for their last 10. They will push all the way. I think 92 will be the number too, certainly no less, but it may be more and I wouldn't rule out a BHA/Huddersfield 1/2

Very true! If however we get those 8 wins from 15 we still have the other 7 games to pick up the odd important point. Any single point gained is crucial!

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
January
Cardiff (H) - 3 (3)

Feb
Hudds (A) - 1 (0)
Brentford (A) - 1 (1)
Burton (H) - 3 (3)
Ipswich (H) - 3 (1)
Barnsley (A) - 1 (3)
Reading (H) - 3 (3)
Newcastle (H) - 1

March
Forest (A) - 3
Rotherham (A) - 3
Derby (H) - 1
Leeds (A) - 0

April
Blackburn (H) - 3
Birmingham (H) - 3
QPR (A) - 1
Wolves (A) - 3
Wigan (H) - 3
Norwich (A) - 1
Bristol (H) - 3

May
Villa (A) - 1

-------
98 Points Prediction
-------

* Highest Points Prediction = 98 Points
** Estimated Required Points = 92 Points

- Currently 1 point behind schedule for the massive 98 point finish.
- 13 games left (including today).
- Currently on 71 points and want to break 92 points (21 points required from 13 games).

Promotion(?) = Minimum of 7 wins and any other type of result from 13 games.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
January
Cardiff (H) - 3 (3)

Feb
Hudds (A) - 1 (0)
Brentford (A) - 1 (1)
Burton (H) - 3 (3)
Ipswich (H) - 3 (1)
Barnsley (A) - 1 (3)
Reading (H) - 3 (3)
Newcastle (H) - 1

March
Forest (A) - 3
Rotherham (A) - 3
Derby (H) - 1
Leeds (A) - 0

April
Blackburn (H) - 3
Birmingham (H) - 3
QPR (A) - 1
Wolves (A) - 3
Wigan (H) - 3
Norwich (A) - 1
Bristol (H) - 3

May
Villa (A) - 1

-------
98 Points Prediction
-------

* Highest Points Prediction = 98 Points
** Estimated Required Points = 92 Points

- Currently 1 point behind schedule for the massive 98 point finish.
- 13 games left (including today).
- Currently on 71 points and want to break 92 points (21 points required from 13 games).

Promotion(?) = Minimum of 7 wins and any other type of result from 13 games.
Love this stuff.

I think we might well win all of the 7 games remaining with "3" next to them above.

We will definitely get more than 5 points from the other 6 games (doesn't change much if we lose tonight).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here