NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
Dreamland – The nation's favourite heated bedding brand

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Well we also need not to get beaten at Huddersfield before we get too carried away.

However, beat Cardiff and it's highly unlikely anyone below Massive will catch us, which is fantastic in itself.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Well we also need not to get beaten at Huddersfield before we get too carried away.

However, beat Cardiff and it's highly unlikely anyone below Massive will catch us, which is fantastic in itself.

You honestly think that here is any chance the teams currently 14 points below us have any chance of catching us regardless of Cardiff result?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
You honestly think that here is any chance the teams currently 14 points below us have any chance of catching us regardless of Cardiff result?
Yes, a slim chance. I tend to work on the idea that as a very rough guide a team can make up a point per game, until we get into about the last 6 games when I abandon the rule as individual results have more relative weight.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
My brother lives in Leeds. Married to a Yorkshire Leeds supporting lass and her whole family are too. Guess who is enjoying his weekend more?

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I'm not going to assume a single thing. Cardiff are in good nick right now. They won't be rolling over for us.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
My brother lives in Leeds. Married to a Yorkshire Leeds supporting lass and her whole family are too. Guess who is enjoying his weekend more?

I lived in Leeds for 4 years. Love the city, have still got loads great friends there and great memories of my time there and love to see them do well but guess what. Was still glad to see them get ****ed tonight.

The Brighton points haul to date this season is truly impressive. Even more so when you look at the standard of the teams in the league this year. Teams have spent millions on players in this league now and for the most part we have dispensed the majority of them with true efficiency. With just a few hiccups along the way

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here