Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bannan

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I don't know how you lot are able to pinpoint specific, non-pritchard, opposition players, and then report back x hours later.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Clearly a good player but there is something missing in my view he slows play down too much and seems to want to be the main man to the detriment of the team.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Great technique
Good control
Very classy

Utterly ineffective in terms of affecting the game whatsoever last night.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Lightweight,whinging jock.Wasn't good enough for Villa or Scotland,with a liking for the booze.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I usuallty like your summing up as I think it is accurate but I cannot agree with that as I thougfht Stephens was far better and more effective

Just think we lost midfield and got bullied for a bit. It is interesting though, as looking at the ratings opinion does seem divided.

Looking forward to Kayal's return.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Decent little player but I'm in agreement with Ernest (weirdly) in that he's a bit style over substance - gets on the ball plenty and can clearly spread play very well but doesn't actually seem to produce very much.

Mooy, Cairney, Shelvey and Stephens are all a step up, if you're after a 'tempo-dictating' Championship mid.

Mooy wouldnt get anywhere near our team.

CarlosTheOwl

May 7, 2016
Very decent player, always a worry when he's on the ball. Really liked Reach as well.

Makes me laugh that the Wednesday fans criticise Bannan and yet they seem to idolise Hutchinson who is just a brainless animal.

It makes sense to you after seeing the game last night but over the balance of the season Bannan hasn't been the player he was last season and actually Hutchinson has been just superb winning player half of the player of the month awards so far this season.Obviously last night it was easy to draw the opposite conclusions.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here