Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How Often Does That Happen?

burnee54

East Upper Hermit
Sep 1, 2011
up the downs
So, a two one win and we scored all three goals.

Have we ever done that before?

How often does that happen?

Over to you stats fiends.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Not quite in the same vein but Stockdale catching the ball and then falling over reminded me of Clayton Ince in the 1-0 defeat to Walsall when they had 9 men for an hour. Weeble keeper.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Another stat oddity - won without having a single corner. It is not that unusual to have more goals than corners but to win with a corner count of 0-10 seems unusual. Any ideas when we last won with 0 corners?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
First double over Wendy too.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Would have to be wouldn't it, seeing as we've never won at Hillsborough before.

New record are being set again this term,just when we thought after last year that there had been more than enough set/broken.....lovely stuff..

I see the Blades (with the exception of Walsall :lol:) are setting the pace too,quite a time up there.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
New record are being set again this term,just when we thought after last year that there had been more than enough set/broken.....lovely stuff..

I see the Blades (with the exception of Walsall :lol:) are setting the pace too,quite a time up there.

Indeed. Much prefer United over Wednesday anyway so it's good fun up here at the moment. My son is looking forward to school on Monday!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Indeed. Much prefer United over Wednesday anyway so it's good fun up here at the moment. My son is looking forward to school on Monday!

May i ask......who he supports?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Expecting to lose or draw and then winning with panache, happening all the time this season.

How often has that happened over the years?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
May i ask......who he supports?

He's Brighton, 100%. I told him he could pick a Sheffield team as that's where he was born so he does like United.

But he's been indoctrinated in the way of the Albion since birth so he had no chance! Even my Mrs who is from Sheffield is an Albion fan now. It helps that he's grown up with us getting better and better rather than the years of shite that we all had to endure.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
He's Brighton, 100%. I told him he could pick a Sheffield team as that's where he was born so he does like United.

But he's been indoctrinated in the way of the Albion since birth so he had no chance! Even my Mrs who is from Sheffield is an Albion fan now. It helps that he's grown up with us getting better and better rather than the years of shite that we all had to endure.

Excellent stuff,was hoping for the exact answer you have provided if i am honest,why even if i moved next door to Selhurst,i would allow my daughters to support Palace if they chose too.

Fair play (bold) with that.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here