Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
very nice work

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Love that. Would love to here part of that sung. An-thony An-thony....................

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Vincente was a waste of space and wages, like comparing horse manure and ice cream to compare him to Knockaert
I do wonder sometimes what you get out of posting such obvious trolling crap.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Vincente was a waste of space and wages, like comparing horse manure and ice cream to compare him to Knockaert
The most accomplished player who ever played for Brighton. In the twilight of his career but still possessing a majestic skill and finesse of touch that set him apart. Whatever he may or may not have achieved whilst here, anyone who doesn't recognise that is advised to watch a different sport, rugby league perhaps?

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
Apart from him being a permanent sick note here against a guy busting his gut week in , week out. You want to try going to matches sometimes so you might learn something

I live on the Costa Blanca. My Spanish, Valencia supporting mates laughed their heads off when we signed him. They knew what a sick note he was.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
The most accomplished player who ever played for Brighton. In the twilight of his career but still possessing a majestic skill and finesse of touch that set him apart. Whatever he may or may not have achieved whilst here, anyone who doesn't recognise that is advised to watch a different sport, rugby league perhaps?

He did nothing here, whatever he did elsewhere who cares but to compare him to Knockaert for what they have done at the Albion is nothing. He wouldn't even play most of the time he was here

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Vicente did nothing for us, stop eulagising him for gods sake, Knockeart is miles ahead not even on the same planet.

Nothing but a Gus Poyet vanity signing.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Vicente did nothing for us, stop eulagising him for gods sake, Knockeart is miles ahead not even on the same planet.

Nothing but a Gus Poyet vanity signing.
Yes, Knocky is achieving something here. But my response is purely in relation to the ability of Vicente as a footballer.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
AK is well ahead of Vicente in legend status, so far ahead that he is closing in on Wardy.

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
Vicente at his peak is 5 times the player Knockeart is. This is a player that won La Liga and played for Spain. Knockeart is a terrific player but not in Vicentes class.

whosthedaddy

striker256
Apr 20, 2007
Hove
I would advise to not compare one player to the other as both in their own way are fantastic.

We are seeing the best of Knockaert's career so far...and we saw the twilight of Vincente's.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Vicente at his peak is 5 times the player Knockeart is. This is a player that won La Liga and played for Spain. Knockeart is a terrific player but not in Vicentes class.

5 times? Really? Get your head out your arse.

A better player in his day yes, though knocky hasn't retired yet so utterly ridiculous to compare careers at this stage.

Almost as ridiculous as comparing what each have done for the albion, as knocky probably HAS done 5 times what vicente did.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here