Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

IF you left in the 40th minute for a drink and the 85th minute for a train....

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I really don't get why other people worry, or indeed comment, on other people's match day behaviour. For me it's a day with my two lads and I get to watch Brighton. If I fancy a pint, pie or a prawn sandwich I really don't see it's anyone's business. I pay for my season ticket with money I've earnt and paid tax on, surely how it's used is my concern?

As it happens I don't leave early, unless we're playing a club with reputation as I have two young lads and we go via the away section of the Coach Park and my youngest gets a little concerned (Yup generation Snowflake if you like)

I always pop out at 40 for the 3 p's ..... a pee, pie and pint (normally in that order and never in the same place!) *Please note we need to pass two people to get to the exit and always wait until a break in play.

We're all different and we're all Albion fans, that's all that really matters, isn't it?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
He normally takes a selfie in the first half too. We've concluded the selfie is sent to his wife to prove he was at the football before he goes to see his bit on the side.

Chappy in question wasn't at last nights game. We now believe his wife reads NSC and has rumbled his extra-marital shenanigans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here