Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

9 wins from 20 games

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I'm beginning to think that 92 might be required. Insane, but Newcastle are clearly the preferred team of Ref's and Hudders may have discovered some undetectable drug!

Huddersfield are immense but one of the chasing pack at least was always going to be. We have put some daylight between Leeds and Reading since this thread begun and anyone further down the table are not really on our radar.

Another win on Tuesday and points dropped elsewhere could mean there is only one team that can realistically spoil our party. Nit bad when you consider our results over this period.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Still sticking with this. That's 7 more required.

I know some think more but add in a couple of draws and it should do

Why worry about them? If we keep doing the business that's all we need, they are 6 points behind they won't win all their games,

It's up to us no one else

Exactly. I'd say 7 wins is not enough and the third place team will be on 90+ points. Bad luck for Newcastle but that's football.

Exactly. I'd say 7 wins is not enough and the third place team will be on 90+ points. Bad luck for Newcastle but that's football.

I think and hope you are wrong. I reckon 3rd will be 86 points.

Am i right in thinking that Hudds are the only team to have got 90 points and not go up automatically? Our promotion year from league one?

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
6 points and + 1 with goal difference.
But I agree one game at a time also we do need to build up the atmosphere at home however the away atmosphere has been great.Well done all travelling fans and our fans that live and work in other parts of the country.
I was one of the lucky ones to be at Newcatle when we achieved 1st Division status all our new and younger fans enjoy.
Seagulls :albion2:

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
I'm beginning to think that 92 might be required. Insane, but Newcastle are clearly the preferred team of Ref's and Hudders may have discovered some undetectable drug!

Yep, and they're giving it to all their PL loanees!

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Reading won 15 games on the trot a few years back to come from nowhere.

No quite right. In 2011/12 they were 8th with 42 points from 27 games on 21 Jan. Then won 8 games in a row, and achieved 46 points from 17 games to guarantee promotion with two games to go; took one point from last two games and finished with 89.

West Ham were top after 30 games, and slipped to third by end with 86 points. but crucially in terms of comparison with this season had 57 points after 30, 7 fewer than Albion currently with a much weaker GD (16). Having said that, Reading were 6 points behind West Ham after 30 so Huddersfiled cannot be ruled out. IMO, Leeds and Reading are too far behind now. Stam said yesterday that Reading are PO candidates only, kidology possibly but realistic.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
We should be looking at least 4pts from Ipswich and Barnsley.
If we then beat reading at home, I think that's their automatic chance gone.
Think Leeds have a very small chance of autos.
By the time we play reading, it could be down to just the 3 teams for the 2 spots

We should be looking at least 4pts from Ipswich and Barnsley.
If we then beat reading at home, I think that's their automatic chance gone.
Think Leeds have a very small chance of autos.
By the time we play reading, it could be down to just the 3 teams for the 2 spots

I like your crystal ball.

Still confident 5 more wins will suffice. But we will win more

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here