Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Going to bed tonight

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Going back to sleep after your first awakenings ain't easy either.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Going back to sleep after your first awakenings ain't easy either.
Indeed. I was looking forward to a lie-in but I was awake before 5. Watched extended highlights of the game again (third time now) on Sky Plus. Will probably go and do it again shortly.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I finally got off to sleep just after 1.30, but woke up again at 5.30, still buzzing. I love this team.

havnt finished yet
gaming with my nephew in the states....run out of rum.....on to the wine now.....still buzzing
today is a right off......but who cares.

nights and football games like last night are a rarity ......what a joy it is to be a follower of this club at this time.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Only just got home, and some cockwomble has parked outside my house, so I have blocked him in (and blocked the cul de sac - fun and games tomorrow).

What a night. I blubbed a bit as I was leaving (soft shite). That was the best ever Amex match as far as I'm concerned. Singing down the stairs and on the concourse. Even the somewhat premature 'we are going up' from the North sounded like a threat and a promise.

Now for a couple of glasses of red, and some salty peanuts :thumbsup::amex::smokin::rock::ascarf::albion::salute:

Well, I was not best pleased to be woken at 8.15 by the bloke visiting my neighbour, asking me to move my car. Luckily it was a very nice bloke, who had been visiting my slightly daffy but charming next door neighbour, not the Palarce supporting son in law of the selfish munter who lives a few doors up. So I moved my car with effusive apologies.

Still, its a weird feeling being up at all, while still pissed from the night before :lolol:

My voice is very Mariella Frostrup, this morning, so my rendition of 'We've got Knockaert' in the kitchen was positively 'that's jazz'.

Mrs T and the small are making pancakes, as I listen to my new Port Royal CD, and read NSC. Life could not be peachier. We are going up (dare to whisper).

Have a lovely day, one and all :kiss:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Ah missed this thread . Took about 4 hours to get to sleep, completely wired.

Last edited:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Bloomin' 'eck. We sound tremendously professional with our preparations! Stockers sounds brilliant.

Goes to show how the attention to detail pays off. Stockdale probably doesn't need to know which side a player prefers to take penalties in 95% of matches but that 5% can make all the difference. I've been talking with other Brighton fans and we reckon that Stockdale double save could be our pivotal moment in the season. Losing 2 on the bounce would definitely have given us the wobbles and spurred on our rivals.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here