Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Looking forward to a nice relaxed Saturday now...

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Not expecting Rotherham to do us any favours up at Newcastle, but hoping Everton smash at least 5 past Palace.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Rotherham fighting for survival, maybe the Georgies could get complacent................with a bit of luck.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
So far this season it does look like Newcastle take their foot off the gas every now and again, judging by the number of defeats they've had.

I imagine they will smash Rotherham though.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
I'm beginning to like these Friday night games. Especially when we've won a game like that,then can sit back and watch the rest of the results come in.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Hudds and Newcastle certain to win. Really need Leeds to not win as their run of next 6 games after are all easy wins except hudds game they have soon.

Derby will smash reading 3-0 I reckon too but I'm not worried about them to be honest only hudds who have similar spirit to us and Leeds who have a lot of quality but no strength in depth.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'm beginning to like these Friday night games. Especially when we've won a game like that,then can sit back and watch the rest of the results come in.

The weekend of football is so relaxing when we get our win out of the way on a Friday night. Just heaps the pressure back on the other sides over and over again.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Small matter of Worthing v Leiston, a win could put Worthing into the playoff places \o/

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

Cup of tea, digestive biscuit and a watch of the highlights... Drink it all in..

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Wonder how many Barnsley players Riverside Mike will send off ? ???

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here