Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our Chris Almost Loses The Plot....

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Here's hoping CH's crazy antics are kept in check enough for him to start the Brighton Marathon without incident at the weekend. Even POYET managed to hold it together that long.

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
Here's hoping CH's crazy antics are kept in check enough for him to start the Brighton Marathon without incident at the weekend. Even POYET managed to hold it together that long.

True, there could be CARNAGE at the start.......

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The reducer on Keef Andrews seemed a little unnecessary.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Oh dear, Mad Dog Hughton living up to his nickname, again.

Double fist-pump, turn and two strides along the touch line before collecting himself when Pocognoli scored. How is the team supposed to keep calm when they see this pantomime going on in the technical area?

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
giphy.gif

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Double fist-pump, turn and two strides along the touch line before collecting himself when Pocognoli scored. How is the team supposed to keep calm when they see this pantomime going on in the technical area?

All recorded by the Sky cameras as well. He is a disgrace. Get rid, we can't be doing with that kind of nonsense. Disgraceful behaviour. Show some dignity FFS.

SeagullCrow

May 9, 2008
Sky commentators even devoted time to discussing Chris' over-exuberant celebrations last night. This is becoming embarrassing now - we'll have points deducted if he's not careful.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Disgraceful touch line antics yet again, when will he learn? We will be lucky not to be starting next season in League One by the time the football authorities have finished with us at this rate. For the love of god calm down man.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Did you see that disgraceful bit of behaviour caught on camera last night when he needed to replace his chewing-gum? He got a new piece out of his pocket, unwrapped it and put the wrapping near his mouth and tongued the old chewing gum in to it. Then he put the new piece of gum in his mouth, and then...., and then...., THREW THE WRAPPER CONTAINING THE OLD GUM, UNDER THE BENCH! I've never seen anything like it.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I think Chris crossed the line last night. I'm expecting the FA charge to be announced this morning. A touchline ban for the rest of the season is the least he can expect (and actually fair IMHO). It's so sad when his team manage to keep their shit together yet he acts like that on the touchline. Tony - have a word before it's too late. He is ruining our promotion push.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Disgraceful touch line antics yet again, when will he learn? We will be lucky not to be starting next season in League One by the time the football authorities have finished with us at this rate. For the love of god calm down man.

I've got visions of John Bercow saying that.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Screenshot (16).png

The look of a man who is just about to lose it. No-one did a thing. Low and behold, shortly after we were subjected to a finger point and a casual swig of the water bottle.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
View attachment 83729

The look of a man who is just about to lose it. No-one did a thing. Low and behold, shortly after we were subjected to a finger point and a casual swig of the water bottle.

'just about to lose it' - jeeez how much more mentals do you think he has in the tank?

Look at his face, just look at his face...

If he ups the anti any further he'll get sectioned and next season we'll be away to Barrow, Forest Green et al.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;7877574 said:

Chris may be a frightening and aggressive touchline saurus.....

...but he wouldn't do that.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
I just love it when he had his little fist-pump after Poco's wonderful goal whilst everyone behind him is going absolutely mental.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I just love it when he had his little fist-pump after Poco's wonderful goal whilst everyone behind him is going absolutely mental.

I think you've got that the wrong way round, Chris was going absolutely mental while those around him remained calm, focused and celebrated with good firm handshakes all round like gentlemen should.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I particularly enjoyed the commentator:-

'Chris is getting very annoyed with his team, we never see him this worked up'.

Cameraman catches on
The screen cut to CH, just as:-

Hughton folds his arms.

Textbook scenes - one of you youngsters needs to work your magic on that 10 seconds of the game.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here