Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our Chris Almost Loses The Plot....

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
He's like a cross between Conte and Klopp. At least it gets the crowd going as the DULL, defensive football that (Norwich fans told us) he dishes up isn't going to.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
When I got home I watched the game again, as I'm sure a lot did, all I can say I'm shocked at his fist pumping for the second goal. He himself looked extremely embarrassed, given his sheepish look around after the event.

I'm glad he restored his composure at the finish.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Apologies for this not being the best GIF created as I'm not the best at techy stuff but here's Chris losing his head when the second goal went in.

2bDWKeW1H5WG4.gif

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Apologies for this not being the best GIF created as I'm not the best at techy stuff but here's Chris losing his head when the second goal went in.

2bDWKeW1H5WG4.gif

I think that's fake. The arms are too relaxed in their initial movement. His exuberant thrust is normally balanced by an inner resistance to displays of high emotion thus displaying a tenseness.

I'd use the 'fake news' button, but it's only available in Germany at present. Perhaps [MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION] could flag it up.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

2bDWKeW1H5WG4.gif

Clearly CGI.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

2bDWKeW1H5WG4.gif

He has clearly got major anger management issues, and needs a long course of CBT (and possibly several prozac) to control his outbursts. :mad::angry::rant:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Is Chris pretending to be a forklift truck?

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011

2bDWKeW1H5WG4.gif

Chris Almost loses the plot??
Mods change the thread title please. Fears for Albion manager after major breakdown

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here