Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our Chris Almost Loses The Plot....

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
He needs to calm down. The FA will be issueing him with a touchline ban soon

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

I've come to realise that it's a risk we are going to have to take all the time we have a fiery maverick like Chris in charge. Every so often his celebration will go over the top and he's going to have to face the wrath of the FA for a double fist pump or maybe a fist pump with spin.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
View attachment 82758

Chris allows a restrained hug from a member of coaching staff.

And STILL no-one has a word.

That's a member of the opposing coaching staff. Bet he shouted 'you're ****ing shit' in his face, gave him a wet willy, and ran off down the touchline to slide on his knees in front of the west stand. I'd left early so couldn't see if he actually did that or not.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I'm sure Paul and Tony took him aside for a quick word at some point, as his didn't try his usual forklift impression with a spin at the end.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Such a shame to see C H living up to his 'Mad Dog Hughton' nickname, really needs to rein it in a bit.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
It was unusually quite restrained until he tried to conduct the harlem shake. Bring back Calderwood who can hopefully bring Hughton back down to earth.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
People say he has mended his ways. But the picture from today clearly shows his antics haven't ceased since the previous snap from the Derby County match. For the club to keep hold of any respect he has to go. We cannot have a manager who loses his cool like Hughton does. It's embarrassing.

Chris.jpg Screenshot (3).png

Last edited:

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
View attachment 83464 View attachment 83464

People say he has mended his ways. But the picture from today clearly shows his antics haven't ceased since the previous snap from the Derby County match. For the club to keep hold of any respect he has to go. We cannot have a manager who loses his cool like Hughton does. It's embarrassing.
Is this a 3D picture and which glasses do I need to wear?

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
I don't think many people noticed it today, but after we scored CH raced fully 70 yards to confront the Blackburn fans - leapt over the advertising hoardings and went windmilling into the away end.

Words fail me.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

View attachment 83467 View attachment 83468

Reassuring to see that CH has now been placed in a dark blue straitjacket on matchdays by the relevant authorities in an effort to curb his gratuitous excesses.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Listened to Chris on the radio after the match and there was a very subtle difference In his manner. The tone was as positive as it has been. He knows we are going to do this.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
He was almost passionate after the game!! (sorry, but this photo made me chuckle)

[tweet]848246361392766976[/tweet]

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
I don't think many people noticed it today, but after we scored CH raced fully 70 yards to confront the Blackburn fans - leapt over the advertising hoardings and went windmilling into the away end.

Words fail me.

I saw that. Disgraceful!

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
My expert lip reading from the other side of the pitch today

2454931400000578-2892299-image-m-17_1420021543152.jpg

"say that again you f#####g mug, I'll knock your f####g c##t in you w###r"

2227491.main_image.jpg

"yeah go f####g do one and f##k off back to your s##thole you fat c##t"

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Just saw him staggering down West Street. Top button on shirt undone, tie all over the place, beer in hand and singing "we're on our way, we're on....".

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here