Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our Chris Almost Loses The Plot....

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Screenshot (8).png

Restraint in the hand shake, but the small pout at the front of the mouth suggests he was about to stick his tongue out at Carlos there. He turns his face from temptation at the last moment.

With the sustained three second clenching of the fists after the second goal I think someone needs to have a word.

SeagullCrow

May 9, 2008
View attachment 81329

Restraint in the hand shake, but the small pout at the front of the mouth suggests he was about to stick his tongue out at Carlos there. He turns his face from temptation at the last moment.

With the sustained three second clenching of the fists after the second goal I think someone needs to have a word.

Sky coverage actually showed him getting very excited (well, by his standard) when we scored the second goal. Fist pump and everything!

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Sky coverage actually showed him getting very excited (well, by his standard) when we scored the second goal. Fist pump and everything!

I NEED to see that.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
View attachment 81329

Jeeez I've been a connoisseur of all things Hughton since the Birmingham game.
I've never seen him so animated, I wouldn't be surprised if he needs medication to come down from that.

Mentals.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
3 game stadium ban is the rumour. There's no need for his batshit crazy celebrations after every goal.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Undignified. The man's lost my respect for sure.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
3 game stadium ban is the rumour. There's no need for his batshit crazy celebrations after every goal.
Oh great he'll either be hiding in a washing hamper or hanging from a couple of drones.

You know what he's like.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Makes Steve Evans look restrained.

:nono:

Tone it down Chris ffs!

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Hughton needs to f*cking calm himself before he does something stupid.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
I'm sure I saw him take his hands out of his pockets, and put them back in again. He's lost it completely.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Thats the thing about Hughton, its all "me me me"

Calm the F down Chris. We're here to watch the team, not your increasingly outlandish antics on the touchline. Have a word with yourself.

ringmerseagulltoo

Feb 16, 2012
I think that's the first match I have seen signs of anger at the team, particularly when he waived at Stockdale to kick to Pokey on the left wing and he humped it down the centre. Hair drier alert I thought.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here