Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pocognoli (spellcheck)

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
Those crosses to Hemed and Knockaert (goal) were immense! Bong gonna struggle to get his place back? Goldson not a right back though.
Other question do we really need to that extra striker now with Murray suspended and Baldock out we are looking very short up top.

Amazing win tonight sat here in South Yorkshire feeling very proud of the team tonight.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
If POG can stay fit then I'd play him ahead of Bong every week. Definitely need a new striker brought in though. We look very light up top.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Those crosses to Hemed and Knockaert (goal) were immense! Bong gonna struggle to get his place back? Goldson not a right back though.
Other question do we really need to that extra striker now with Murray suspended and Baldock out we are looking very short up top.

Amazing win tonight sat here in South Yorkshire feeling very proud of the team tonight.

He had an immense game tonight attacking and defensively... brilliant!

D

Deleted member 2719

Very impressed with Pog looks so comfortable and what a sweet left peg.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
First choice now if fit.

Strong in the tackle, great crossing.

Excellent.

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
Definitely looked the part in the second half
I think he needs time to get up to speed. Last season his first couple of games were a bit shaky but after that he was a rock. He now seems to have got his warm-up period down to one and a half games...

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010

Absolutely

He is what we need in that position - it is up to CH to decide who where and where but I think looking to the future, it would be good to tie down Poc .

andys320

Jan 10, 2014
Pocognoli was superb, whole team played well, although to be fair Goldson not a RB, have to say though, and going back a while, Johnny Crumplin always steamed in to look after his mates, and Duffy did tonight, he was superb, the man is a monster!

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Many thanks to the Baggies for Pocognoli,very good game.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Pog looked immense tonight - would be delighted if we were to secure him permanently and wouldn't be upset if he were first choice.

Goldson was capable at RB - am I wrong, or was there talk that he played there at Shrewsbury sometimes? Would be worried if it were a long-term thing but as Bruno/Rosenior come back he'll do...though I'd like to see how Hunt does.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
I do like Bong tbh just Pogo looks more solid and haven't seen Bong cross the ball like Pogo. Although have seen Bong assist a couple like away at Wendy's. Seems the massive cannot stop our left backs picking out Knocky for the goals!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here