Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Never seen such a mob of bad losers

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Where on earth did you get those numbers from? The highest estimate I've seen is 200,00 and that is because that is how many people have said they're going on Facebook :lolol:

Yeah, it'll be like one of those house parties that teenagers advertise on Facebook though....send invites to fifty and then six hundred turn up and send the neighbours into an outraged frenzy, documented by the appearance of very angry faces in the local newspaper :)

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Well I'll just say that I remain flabbergasted that the USA - an enormously wealthy country with a population of 318,900,000 - couldn't do better than to narrow it's final choice down to either Donald Trump or Hilary Clinton.

What a remarkably crap choice.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
No they wouldn't have protested. They don't sook like Liberals.

The vast majority of violent protests in the US is by the Democrats supporters in their various guises.

True story.

Republicans have spent 8 years questioning Obama's nationality ('Show us your Birth certificate'), to imply he wasn't American enough to be President. They never 'got over it' or 'moved on'!

Now they expect everyone immediately to accept that they won, and so shut-up without any complaints or questions.

The usual arrogance and hypocrisy of the Right - "Don't do as we do, do as we say."

Last edited:

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Where on earth did you get those numbers from? The highest estimate I've seen is 200,00 and that is because that is how many people have said they're going on Facebook :lolol:

There would have been more women at the march for women except they banned a bunch of women from taking part because they didn't like their views and opinions. ��

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

A bit like the leavers rally when some posters were complaining no coverage by the BBC. When in fact only 6 turned up.

I think the more telling signs in DC is the empty stands on the way from the white house.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach

rebuke.jpg

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Well I'll just say that I remain flabbergasted that the USA - an enormously wealthy country with a population of 318,900,000 - couldn't do better than to narrow it's final choice down to either Donald Trump or Hilary Clinton.

Pretty much sums up my view.

If either is the best they can do, they're screwed anyway.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Pretty much sums up my view.

If either is the best they can do, they're screwed anyway.

Inclined to agree. When you consider how many apparent faux pas Trump made on his campaign, it was staggering that the Democrats seemed incapable of forging ahead. Surely they could have found a more engaging candidate from somewhere? I guess I should have been very pro-Hillary, being female & all that, but I just couldn't warm to her. I'd still have voted for her over Trump given the choice, but without any really strong feelings in her favour.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Republicans have spent 8 years questioning Obama's nationality ('Show us your Birth certificate'), to imply he wasn't American enough to be President. They never' got over it' or 'moved on'!

Now they expect everyone immediately to accept that they won, and so shut-up without any complaints or questions.

The usual arrogance and hypocrisy of the Right - "Don't do as we do, do as we say."

And yet Republicans still turned up to his inauguration. And none of their members acted like the childish babies of the democrats have for the last two years.

Trump got in because of these liberal twats. They are just too thick and self absorbed to recognise that.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015

The fact that you say you are flabergasted at this turn of events in the US of A, really does in my view throw some doubt on your ability to make a cogent comment on anything political.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The fact that you say you are flabergasted at this turn of events in the US of A, really does in my view throw some doubt on your ability to make a cogent comment on anything political.

Why does it do that? I mean obviously I understand how the process works such that you need a lot of money to stand, but the point I'm trying to make is that it doesn't put the nation in a particularly good light, IMO.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
And yet Republicans still turned up to his inauguration. And none of their members acted like the childish babies of the democrats have for the last two years.

Trump got in because of these liberal twats. They are just too thick and self absorbed to recognise that.

Which is what Brexit was. For years the liberal elite sniggered and laughed at Farage 24/365 and like you say So Thick That They Gave Farage The Biggest Prize on Show.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
No they wouldn't have protested. They don't sook like Liberals.

The vast majority of violent protests in the US is by the Democrats supporters in their various guises.

True story.

Awesome analysis, :facepalm:

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
Plenty of idiots in London with their silly banners on a bridge. Is that the best they can do? Pathetic! Yep that'll effect real change..

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Awesome analysis, :facepalm:

It's all laid bare on social media for all too see.

If people think Trumps social media condemns him then what is there for all too see of liberal USA absolutely buried them In this last election outside of the big echo chamber states of California and New York.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

SAC

May 21, 2014
All along Trump said that he would not accept the result when he lost. I seem to remember that he even implied that someone would shoot Hillary.

For his supporters on here to cry when people are objecting against Trump is rather hypocritical.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here