Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Police Taser 63 year old race group founder in the face.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Far more pig ugly humans around the country worthy of being tazered in the face than an elderly , lone man , walking his dog .......****ing idiots...!!

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Don't rise to him. He doesn't like anyone suggesting that black people have it tougher than whites. *looks around, whispers from corner of mouth*... I don't think he likes black people very much.

As a teenager I used to get stopped often being of large build with tattoos and a shaven bonce at the time. The variation in policing styles was to be frank, appalling. How people who have undergone the same training and standardised assessments can interpret their role with such disparity is worrying.

Some were polite, some rude, some bored, some accusatory, some nonchalant, some aggressive, some hands on, some ... Well you get the idea. I'm all for a bit of individualism on the job but the police farce need to train their officers more effectively.

goodness me ...i was 6ft 5 with dreads in Worthing in the 80's ....the coppers were offing idiots then and it looks like a lot of them still are , i would really love to se that bitch pull her tazer out if faced by more than a lone "offender" under any circumstances .....absolutely ridiculous.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Non story!

Not according to the police:

Marsh said: “I’d like to recognise the significant impact this incident has had on Judah Adunbi and regret the distress he’s experienced.

“This was a very difficult situation and I clearly wish it had never happened. It’s always regretful when cases of genuine mistaken identity occur and we’ll take all the necessary steps to make sure this doesn’t happen.

“The initial incident, subsequent court case and misconduct proceedings have had a profound impact on all of us.”

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
What did the copper say ? .......”you look familiar’

Yes he’s a black Rastafarian and they all look the same don’t they.

No wonder the police meet with such negativity when you see incidents like this.

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
firstly if he is a great assistant to the police why was he being so stroppy from the ouset.The male officer first of all asked his name and he threw a stop straight away.If he had brought his ID out and given his name none of this would have happened. Secondly the police then totally lost the plot despite the neighbour telling them who he was. The female with the tazer did not seem to have a clue what she was doing.In my openion both parties were in the wrong, him for being a stroppy git from the outset, them for not dealing with it in a more apprioprate manner
Under the Road Traffic Act, a uniformed constable does not need a reason to stop a vehicle. That said, most will give a reason because it tends to placate the person they are stopping.

The man in the video has been stopped on several occasions, having been mistaken for someone else, a known offender. In the video clip, he is trying to let himself into his house. You say he shouldn't have got stroppy. If I was regularly stopped whilst lawfully going about my business, I'd be pissed off.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
goodness me ...i was 6ft 5 with dreads in Worthing in the 80's ....the coppers were offing idiots then and it looks like a lot of them still are , i would really love to se that bitch pull her tazer out if faced by more than a lone "offender" under any circumstances .....absolutely ridiculous.

How odd, being quoted almost two years after the post. You're not [MENTION=21401]pastafarian[/MENTION] 's second account are you :lolol::lolol:

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Like all groups of people / jobs, some are great, some are awful, most are mediocre. I've had a few runs ins with the police in my life and almost all have been absolutely fine. But then I'm a white bloke so don't get stopped randomly for little reason - although I did a bit as a youngster. It didn't bother me then, as I understood that there was a bit of a Cold War between the local police and the teenagers trying to entertain themselves (even if that meant breaking into a school playground at night and noisily playing basketball).

I did get followed by the police once, as I drove home from a mates place at about it midnight. After about 15 miles they eventually pulled me over and were immediately aggressive - I wound my window down and the officer (early 20's, as I was) shouted in my face "why are you driving like a ****ing idiot". It just went downhill from there. They eventually let me off with a verbal warning not to speed. Obviously, having seen them behind me the entire time, i had travelled at exactly the speed limit or below. Took me bloody ages to get home. I still wonder what they were trying to achieve - they didn't breathalyse me.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
And some people wonder why some of us have little faith or trust in the police - I get how the prosecution couldn't convince the magistrate that she did not act in self defence but to suggest that wasn't misconduct? Tossers.

But it's ok because...

Avon and Somerset police are:

Commissioning an independent review of the force’s approach to stun gun use, which is being carried out by another police force

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Love the comment. The victim believes he would not have been tasered if he had been white british (as opposed to other whites?). Well that's obvious, assuming the person he was mistaken for was black!

As frustrating as it must have been, there wouldn't have been an issue had he identified himself. What would be interesting would be to see a picture of the person he was mistaken for!

What if the story was the other way around. The Police found the person they were looking for and he refused to identify himself so instead of tasering him they just let him walk away and he subsequently is violent to someone else.

Catch 22.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Got away with it in the court. Got away with it in the enquiry (both IMHO, of course). We've all seen the video. Let's hope the civil court works with less favour to the establishment.

N.B. This is my personal opinion, and is not intended to have any weight in law.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
If I am walking down the street and the police ask me my name... I am just going to tell them my name... I don't understand these people who end up being tasered or worse shot to prove a point that they don't have to interact with the police...

Pfui!

I certainly remember what it was like in the 70s if you looked 'funny' (black or, in my case 'punk rocker' type). I endured a minute of spittle laden abuse from a copper itching to give me a kicking, on the Fulham road in broad daylight, on account of my deliberately being walked into from behind by said copper while I was waving to a mate across the road, in a flagrant anarchist and homosexualist manner. I have never been called a c'unt so many times in the space of a minute.

I do hope things have improved in the last 40 years. :shrug:

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010

I'm pretty much a limp wristed leftie but white f****** Rastas have no place in any society.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Love the comment. The victim believes he would not have been tasered if he had been white british (as opposed to other whites?). Well that's obvious, assuming the person he was mistaken for was black!

As frustrating as it must have been, there wouldn't have been an issue had he identified himself. What would be interesting would be to see a picture of the person he was mistaken for!

What if the story was the other way around. The Police found the person they were looking for and he refused to identify himself so instead of tasering him they just let him walk away and he subsequently is violent to someone else.

Catch 22.

You’ve never actually read Catch 22 have you ?

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I'm not sure of the racist aspect, that remains to be seen. What this does prove is that we have some incredibly stupid and incompetent people working in the police force carrying taser guns.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here