Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Police Taser 63 year old race group founder in the face.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Police handled the situation badly however if the guy had assisted the police with their enquiries like any normal person would he wouldn't have been tasered. For someone who wants to improve relations between the police and the local community he clearly has a chip on his shoulder, is anti police (which for someone in his role is never going to be constructive) and deliberately obstructive. As I said before the police completely mishandled the situation but as with a lot of these situations, if you don't put yourself in such a situation you are much less likely to have any hassle/come to any harm.

again i totally agree,there are always exceptions,perhaps this is one.........can u see smoke? perhaps smell burning? no,then perhaps this is one.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Quite a few , you need to take your blinkers off and stop trying so hard to exhibit your right on credentials.

I would suggest that I am not in the least blinkered - Statistics bear that out. Not once have I seen a white man in their 60s arrested in the street whilst on their own and not once have I seen a white man tasered in the face. You posted the video

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I would suggest that I am not in the least blinkered - Statistics bear that out. Not once have I seen a white man in their 60s arrested in the street whilst on their own and not once have I seen a white man tasered in the face. You posted the video
No I didn't .

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Quite,yet one could conclude that as i don't go about my business attracting the attention of said police,maybe it's something else.

They stopped him because he resembles a wanted man. He kept pleading with them to look at his wallet to establish his identity.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Quite,yet one could conclude that as i don't go about my business attracting the attention of said police,maybe it's something else.
Maybe he has a history of violence although they didn't actually know who he was. Maybe maybe. Maybe he lives in an area where certain people are continually stopped over and over. Maybe.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
There are plenty of instances , they're just not as much as a cause Celebre with well meaning but ultimately ignorant white do gooders.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Brilliant stuff :lolol: (in Bold)

So it has happened before? Hmm.....let's assume a coincidence,allowing the first time to be an accident.

Nobody "here" was "there" so to speak and as such can only form an opinion......

Identity,yep they can have mine if required.. their name rank and number of them too would have to be obtained by myself too.

I wouldn't personally assume it is a coincidence at all, mind. Which explains his resistance. They arrested an innocent man before, they were doing it again. There was no cause for either arrest (except mistaken identity in both cases).

I'd be fecking furious. In fact, I think he did well to show restraint.

I really respect the Police in general. But I can feel the guy's anger and understand it.

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
They stopped him because he resembles a wanted man. He kept pleading with them to look at his wallet to establish his identity.

Maybe he has a history of violence although they didn't actually know who he was. Maybe maybe. Maybe he lives in an area where certain people are continually stopped over and over. Maybe.

Read the article. See my post above.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
There are plenty of instances , they're just not as much as a cause Celebre with well meaning but ultimately ignorant white do gooders.

Your video I would Champion that victims cause just as vehemently and did do when it happened - I reiterate though ''Not once have I seen a white man in their 60s arrested in the street whilst on their own and not once have I seen a white man tasered in the face.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
You have the right to remain silent - don't you?

That has always baffled me a bit too. The first thing a police officer will tell you if they arrest you is that you don't have to say anything. Yet when they have not yet arrested you they often try to have you believe that you must tell them your name etc.

It can't be that you have more of a right while under arrest than you have while not under arrest.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
That is totally disgusting. Several times, they could have checked his identity, but were so intent on finding something to arrest him for.

When they asked him for his name he refused,then having been hit by the taser he say's there's my ID.

I could (perhaps) liken this to pulling out of a junction having looked both ways twice in a 30mph zone,then to be hit by a car travelling at 50mph,and me getting the blame

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
When they asked him for his name he refused,then having been hit by the taser he say's there's my ID.

I could (perhaps) liken this to pulling out of a junction having looked both ways twice in a 30mph zone,then to be hit by a car travelling at 50mph,and me getting the blame

He had every right to refuse.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
He had every right to refuse.

Fair comment,then what the police walk away,i suppose in order to check his identity they could do what as a next step? not here to argue,what else could they have done..

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Get fed up with all these muppets who are happy to spout off about their 'rights' but neglect to consider the responsibilities that come with that. As I understand it, the Police were looking for someone and this guy fitted the description. Had he given them his name and it checked out then they would have all gone on their way but no, he decided to make a stand.

What exactly are the Police supposed to do.

'Hi there, we are looking for Mr R Biggs, is that you?' Response 'I'm not giving you my name'. Police, 'Ok sir then just go on your way but if you see an armed robber around just ask him to pop in to the Police station '.

'Hi there, we are looking for Mr P Sutcliffe, is that you?' Response 'I'm not giving you my name'. Police, 'Ok sir then just go on your way but if you see a serial killer around just ask him to pop in to the Police station'.

'Hi there, we are looking for Mr I Huntley, is that you?' Response 'I'm not giving you my name'. Police, 'Ok sir then just go on your way but if you see a child murderer around just ask him to pop in to the Police station'.

etc etc.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Get fed up with all these muppets who are happy to spout off about their 'rights' but neglect to consider the responsibilities that come with that. As I understand it, the Police were looking for someone and this guy fitted the description. Had he given them his name and it checked out then they would have all gone on their way but no, he decided to make a stand.

What exactly are the Police supposed to do.

'Hi there, we are looking for Mr R Biggs, is that you?' Response 'I'm not giving you my name'. Police, 'Ok sir then just go on your way but if you see an armed robber around just ask him to pop in to the Police station '.

'Hi there, we are looking for Mr P Sutcliffe, is that you?' Response 'I'm not giving you my name'. Police, 'Ok sir then just go on your way but if you see a serial killer around just ask him to pop in to the Police station'.

'Hi there, we are looking for Mr I Huntley, is that you?' Response 'I'm not giving you my name'. Police, 'Ok sir then just go on your way but if you see a child murderer around just ask him to pop in to the Police station'.

etc etc.

Actually the proper example involves questions more like "Who are you?", and "Can you prove it?".

In a society with the rule of law, the burden of proof is placed on the accuser, not the accused, and for good reason. We operate under a presumption of innocence, for good reason.

Should Mr I S Innocent be treated as though he is Mr R Biggs, or Mr P Sutcliffe or Mr I Huntley, until such time as he can prove he is not?

I understand that we all want bad people to be caught, but we also don't want good people to be treated as though they are bad people.

What would the police have done if this individual had given his name, but had not had any I.D. on him? I don't think they would have taken his word for it, they would have wanted proof. What about cases where a name is not enough? A search of the person? A search of their home? Their bank records? It's a slippery slope if we apply your reasoning, and that is precisely why the law is what it is. This might seem like a simple and easy case, but in the end the difference between the principle of the presumption of innocence vs the presumption of guilt, is the difference between a free society and something else.

A free society may mean that proper police work, investigation, and evidence are required. But that is no bad thing, and you are mistaken if you think it is.

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here