Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Inauguration of the USA 45th President - Donald Trump

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
She's 53 and one of the most powerful women in the world. She probably keeps fit too.

In pretty good nick for her age. Definitely some gym time I'd think (same as Obama, looks like there's not an ounce of fat on him)

michelle-barack-obama-4cb4fa8b-3ad9-4a32-9553-30a7eaef08e7.jpg

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
There's no-one there, there's no-one there!

Have the crowds left already?

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Bill was trying his best to make it look warm. The way she pulled her hand from his looked cold. George W and Laura look very happy though.

So enough about all the has been's, what is your opinion of Trump?

Particularly, given your libertarian ideals, Trump's business dominated cabinet and what is likely to be increased levels of protectionist policies in the US, I wonder why you continue to denigrate others and not the people who matter?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Come on you must find that slightly amusing?
I find it fookin hilarious.
Sure it's just another sign of our impending death, but funny all the same.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
i just love you bed wetting doom mongers. I hate Trump. But a threat? he aint. The next few years are going to be hilarious...

I agree, there's even a teeny weeny part of me that has decided having Trump in charge of the western world might be a good thing.
After all the 20th century was no picnic, so what the hell, let's mix it up a bit.

Sure the rest of me is screaming 'it's the end of days', but at least we're going with our chins up and tits out. :lol:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Tragic religious viewing.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
I agree, there's even a teeny weeny part of me that has decided having Trump in charge of the western world might be a good thing.
After all the 20th century was no picnic, so what the hell, let's mix it up a bit.

Sure the rest of me is screaming 'it's the end of days', but at least we're going with our chins up and tits out. :lol:

Exactly we can't moan about this when there still time to moan about unbeLeavers.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
So enough about all the has been's, what is your opinion of Trump?

Particularly, given your libertarian ideals, Trump's business dominated cabinet and what is likely to be increased levels of protectionist policies in the US, I wonder why you continue to denigrate others and not the people who matter?

Trump is a protectionist. I like looking after ones own people before interfering in other nations affairs. Perhaps if the Obama administration had looked more inward he wouldn't be leaving the office with blacks worse off than when he took office. Now is the time for the us to stop policing the world and start fixing it's internal issues.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
This inauguration is toe-curlingly awful. Are they all like this?

You wait until we get a new monarch. Now THAT will be how to do pomp and circumstance.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Trump is a protectionist. I like looking after ones own people before interfering in other nations affairs. Perhaps if the Obama administration had looked more inward he wouldn't be leaving the office with blacks worse off than when he took office. Now is the time for the us to stop policing the world and start fixing it's internal issues.
Get your own house in order and all that....:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here