Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Inauguration of the USA 45th President - Donald Trump

T.G

Mar 30, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
A truly odious man with the most insipid, vapid speech I ever heard a head of state utter!!!!.......just empty rhetoric that those who already support him think are words of wisdoom (sic)

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

Brand actually raises some interesting points. Perception vs reality.

Brand is, as usual, very close to the mark.

NSC so often runs along the Left=bad and right = right, trump = bad, obama = good. Black and white, left and right thinking that just doesn't take in the nuanced reality that we should be dealing with.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Yeah but he says he is going to make America great again and that's a really good policy because you want your country to be great so it's like the best he can do.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Yeah but he says he is going to make America great again and that's a really good policy because you want your country to be great so it's like the best he can do.

What is really great about making America great is that it doesn't really have strict measures of success. Wohoo, I have made America great again by reintrocing slavery, remember how great Amercia was when we had slaves.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
A truly odious man with the most insipid, vapid speech I ever heard a head of state utter!!!!.......just empty rhetoric that those who already support him think are words of wisdoom (sic)

Bit harsh-didn't think Obama was that bad.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
What is really great about making America great is that it doesn't really have strict measures of success. Wohoo, I have made America great again by reintrocing slavery, remember how great Amercia was when we had slaves.

He's a Republican, they never did slavery ;) They were the abolitionists :hilton:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Brand actually raises some interesting points. Perception vs reality.

Brand is, as usual, very close to the mark.

NSC so often runs along the Left=bad and right = right, trump = bad, obama = good. Black and white, left and right thinking that just doesn't take in the nuanced reality that we should be dealing with.

"Tyranny is the deliberate removal of nuance." - Albert Maysley. We are seeing a lot of this in the last 5-10 years. All context and subtlety removed from the debate. Good vs Bad, Red vs Blue. It's really ****ing stupid and boring.

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 22389

Article was added on 21st Jan and has 76 comments, that is how much people care about it.

Trump has today signed a deal to complete an oil pipeline that Obama cancelled. This will create 28,000 jobs in construction. Trump is getting people to work, which is a million time more important than this. But it doesn't matter what he does, people will still hate him, now they will be banging on about the environment, the bloke can't win.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The Donald seems to have found his way into 'other stuff'.
But there's no way this caption writer can be sent straight to the dustbin:-

[tweet]854219531987935232[/tweet]

:bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here