SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
who's playing RB? Goldson?

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Lets not forget Skalak who's a damn good player, A bit of fan support and you never know he might get back to his best again?
I like Skalak, I have never criticised him but I just don't think he has anything like the impetus March can bring to take the game to the opposition by running at them.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
This is depressing, the same thing happened last year that we lost lots of key players all in a succession of games. Hope we can pull something out the bag tonight but we are far from full strength.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
More concerned about those who are negative before a ball's been kicked.

https://www.whoscored.com/Teams/25

According to this, Wednesday are weak in the air this means Duffy and Dunk will control the defence
Also, Hemed and Murray leading the line, we're also a threat there in the middle of the box when crosses come in and we know Murray can poach a goal.
Also, they're shite defending against 'skillful' players. AK and Murphy very good running at men, we're more than capable in the wings.
In the midfield, we have Stephens who, let's be honest, is the best central midfielder in the division. Norwood has a decent range of passing that should be able to open up their defences, but also switch play to wings when necessary from a deep position.

2-0 win.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
This is depressing, the same thing happened last year that we lost lots of key players all in a succession of games. Hope we can pull something out the bag tonight but we are far from full strength.

Only depressing thing is the OBVIOUS lack of depth up front. It's all in our control...

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
I believe that our lack of depth is now showing. It's inevitable that we could lose older players. Same as last season and very worrying!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Because we only have two attacking players on the bench and seem unble to sign anyone.

They're all wingers though. But agree the problem is as we all expected, lose Baldock and we look VERY thin going forwards.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here