Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Sheffield Wednesday *** Official Match Thread ***

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I've just emerged from a post night shift nap in which I had two separate dreams that we lost matches. One of them to PALACE! Seems safe to assume that my subconscious does not feel this match is a given.

Right. Time to get prepped and then down to the match. Got to find my mojo.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I think we will get smashed tonight now, make shift defence against a team full of strikers like they have is asking for trouble. Bet the MASSIVE are licking their lips , last year December , this year the wheels are coming off in January
Always a shining beacon of positivity.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Always a shining beacon of positivity.

You have to admit he's right though, absolute ******* luck really. We are likely to concede if we play with two makeshift/2nd choice full-backs.

I'd take a point now if we were offered it. Mind you, that would mean we'd probably get 5 points max from the 4 games starting with PNE, and even then Cardiff is no gimme anymore.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
One poor result and suddenly we're shit? Come on people FFS it's only Shef Wed. 3-0 to the good guys. :albion2:

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I think we will get smashed tonight now, make shift defence against a team full of strikers like they have is asking for trouble. Bet the MASSIVE are licking their lips , last year December , this year the wheels are coming off in January

For Sheffield Wednesday obviously ??

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Nervous about this one -but then again, I'm probably going to be nervous for every match left this season, unless we are ten points clear with three to play or something!

But I'm not having kittens at having to replace our fullbacks -good luck to whoever comes in, and give CH a decision to make in a week or two!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Wendy still need to take the game to us, do they have the bottle ?

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008

You're getting a bit overexcited I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Anyone got livestream link..... last one was fantastic.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Sheffield Wednesday *** Official Match Thread ***

Goldson starting
Hemed starting

Hmm, baldock not even on the bench.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports