Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

tonight

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Taking some customers to the 1901, looking forward to that. Have a bad feeling about the game though. That said I have had bad feelings before the win V Forrest, Fulham Away, Huddersfield.... well, most games actually.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Have a bad feeling about the game though.

I'm becoming more and more convinced that the longer the break between games, the more the players just go out on the lash. :moo:

Always takes them a bit of time to pick up the pace again following a break. Hopefully tonight they'll have got back up to speed by the second half.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
It'll surely be one of the coldest matches in Albion history? One that would've been frozen off in the past. Not sure what that'll do to the atmosphere.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
It'll surely be one of the coldest matches in Albion history? One that would've been frozen off in the past. Not sure what that'll do to the atmosphere.
Remember the playoff game? Anyone enjoy the atmosphere? Let's make some noise tonight, eh? It's a huge game, we can play our part.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Personally, I am defecating bricks.

At least tonight I will be there so I can stave off the cold but yelling the team on all night. It helps the nerves.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Fulham away two season ago was bloody freezing..........I'll be happy with an atmosphere that combines that one and the SWLOL play-off game..........

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012
Fear no foe.

Good record against the top sides this year.

BHA 4 Wed 0

but im nervous too. Need it noisy tonight

Wednesday prob take strength that the very best 30 min period by any Brighton team ever against them still resulted in them getting a draw.

They had 25 attempts at goal compared to our 2 earlier in the season and we handled their pressure

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
First season at the Amex we beat Leicester 1 nil with a late Buckley goal after Vicente magic. That was in the middle of the big freeze and it was supposed to be minus 5

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
First season at the Amex we beat Leicester 1 nil with a late Buckley goal after Vicente magic. That was in the middle of the big freeze and it was supposed to be minus 5

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I was going to mention that one. The cold properly hurt that day.

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
haven't read the entire thread as I'm busy at work (ahem)
after the disappointment of the home playoff game last season, this is the game I am most excited about, I have butterflies!
There is no other team I'd like to beat more than WednesdayLOL!

hoping for a early season performance and a great atmosphere.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006

Panic over. Trainline have sent me an email reminding me to bring my sunglasses because its going to be sunny tonight. Hope they know something I dont.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
All set for a bit of this, people? I'm just getting ready to assemble layers...

image.jpg

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Won, Lost, Won, Drew, Won, Won, Won, has been out record this season when on Sky Sports...

Now tell me again how we don't play well when we're on Sky Sports?

Did we play well in those games?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Anyone else expecting another poor performance tonight, not sure we have played well for weeks so it wouldn't surprise me. But if we get the three points I'll be delighted!

Equally I can see us tearing them apart and coming away with 1 or 0 points.

Our bouncebackability* does seem to be our weak spot!

*by bouncedbackability I mean from one lose to the next game, not from going a goal behind (for which we are amazing)

Happy?

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
So in conclusion. A decent performance and a ****ing great result?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here