Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Courgette Shortage Crisis. Don't Worry....

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
This is the latest "Doomsday" scenario that the BBC have jumped.

It's hardly the end of civilisation when there's a shortage of courgettes but amusing when so much attention is given to it.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
This is the latest "Doomsday" scenario that the BBC have jumped.

It's hardly the end of civilisation when there's a shortage of courgettes but amusing when so much attention is given to it.

Hardly Doomsday, other crops are affected in southern Spain too. However I welcome the loss of this flavourless green tube of slime !

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I was planning to do a courgette dish with Xmas dinner, so bought three. As things transpired, I didn't get round to cooking them, so they're still in the "salad crisper" drawer of my fridge. Last time I checked (about a week ago), the "crisper" part of the drawer description had become redundant. By now, I'm sure I have a pile of green slush. In the interest of community spirit, I'm happy to sell this slush at a suitably inflated price to anybody getting Courgette Withdrawal Syndome. Caveat emptor. Obviously.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I was planning to do a courgette dish with Xmas dinner, so bought three. As things transpired, I didn't get round to cooking them, so they're still in the "salad crisper" drawer of my fridge. Last time I checked (about a week ago), the "crisper" part of the drawer description had become redundant. By now, I'm sure I have a pile of green slush. In the interest of community spirit, I'm happy to sell this slush at a suitably inflated price to anybody getting Courgette Withdrawal Syndome. Caveat emptor. Obviously.

Get Mrs@Goldstone1976 to make some courgette and lemon cake, they're absolutely tasty.
My Mrs does as alternative, due to gluten intolerance.
That's if you buy any again :D

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

F..king unreal. Openly offering to sell courgettes on here. First the Bottlejobber bloke gets through .....then this. Bozza you are past it.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Spain has been getting it all in the past few weeks, rain, ice and there even snow on beach at Beniform 2 days ago. Planet plastic of Almeria and Murcia must be doing it hard

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here