Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion - The Biggest Bottlejob Football Club.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Reminds me a bit of the Alan Partridge I was watching the other night:

To Alan - 'I liked your chat with the guy from Swafham, he was a crazy character'

Alan - 'Yes, I actually think he was a bit simple'

ThePompousPaladin

Apr 7, 2013
I appreciate that some get aerated by them, but personally I quite enjoy watching these absolute tools embarrassing themselves. Their poorly-written wind-ups only cut if there's merit in what they say - if the joke is too close to the bone, as they say. Silly little virgins like this idiot don't bother people, surely!?

Just enjoy laughing at him.

This.

Great thread to be honest, made me smile!

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Can't
Understand why these
Nigels are so worried about
Tony Bloom's Blue n White Army

Aaron31

Dec 31, 2015
I am really very delighted at how clearly angry you are. Thanks for checking in and updating us on what is most likely how the majority Selhurst is feeling right now. Enjoy the relegation. Enjoy living in Croydon.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I understand everyone on here is on the ''Promotion Bus'' so to speak, but the club as a whole and the fans are all clueless. First of all, as you can see above that it's a never ending pattern of ****ing it all up. I think it's all so funny that all of you for the last four seasons have been saying the same old shit so early. "It's our year, it's our season, we're going up this year" - It's all the same and that's why I despise the club so much. First of all, I can't complain that this season you've all started so well, but I remember when Brighton done Norwich 5-0, and coming on here and on Facebook seeing every Brighton fan saying, "WE ARE GOING UP, THIS IS THE SEASON" - I mean come on, it was like 13 games and that's got to be the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen and heard.

:lolol:
...and this is where I stopped reading.
You clearly didn't see or hear any of Palace's results during 2016.

attachment.php

Excellent.
Hi Wilf.

3BA823A500000578-4066712-image-a-54_1482799233480.jpg

:lolol: :clap2:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
little-sammy.jpg

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012