Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lincoln tickets on sale Thursday 9am.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Has the East-West link road not helped?

Not at all - congestion on Carholme road has not improved, however, not worsened. The east-west link doesn't deal with the problem on the high street near the train station and numerous roads been turned into one ways. It can be a little confusing.

Anyone intending to drive up, avoid centre of town. If you thought congestion in Brighton was bad..

Will be a lively atmosphere ,might be a bit much for some of our sensitive souls on the day ???
Regards
DR

What, at Lincoln? I've been to a couple of Lincoln-Grimsby games, minor scuffles but all mouth.

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
Not at all - congestion on Carholme road has not improved, however, not worsened. The east-west link doesn't deal with the problem on the high street near the train station and numerous roads been turned into one ways. It can be a little confusing.

Anyone intending to drive up, avoid centre of town. If you thought congestion in Brighton was bad..

What, at Lincoln? I've been to a couple of Lincoln-Grimsby games, minor scuffles but all mouth.

Recommend anywhere cheap and decent to stay? If I manage to get general sale tickets.

Will check out a few places today.

Cheers

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
If I manage to get general sale tickets.

According to a friend of mine who is 8 points shy of the current requirement they had sold about 600 as of Friday, I think you should be fine.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Capturedd.JPG

:moo:

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Just purchased 2 tickets for myself and Mrs Hamilton. Looking forward to visiting Lincoln. Never been.

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
Interesting stats.

Last time I went must have been that final away game of the season in 98. Linking to other comments in this thread it certainly got a bit tasty afterwards.

Just a heads-up to those that have not been to Lincoln before. Nice city it may be in the centre, but it certainly has got 'tasty' in the past around the ground. Don't forget, they see us as 'Billy Big Boll***' now, so will inevitably want to have a pop at someone.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Just a heads-up to those that have not been to Lincoln before. Nice city it may be in the centre, but it certainly has got 'tasty' in the past around the ground. Don't forget, they see us as 'Billy Big Boll***' now, so will inevitably want to have a pop at someone.
Yes I seem to remember Lincoln has a 'nice' half and a 'less nice' half.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here