Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lincoln tickets on sale Thursday 9am.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Lincoln fans queuing at 4.30am, for tickets.

[tweet]823782696593850368[/tweet]

[tweet]823804130003193856[/tweet]

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Do they not have internet?

The game has been made ALL-TICKET and purchase arrangements will be as follows:-

Monday 23 January 2017
Season Ticket holders: Maximum two tickets on production of voucher D from the Season Ticket book.

Thursday 26 January 2017
Any remaining tickets will go on general sale.

Season Ticket holders will need to provide their Season Ticket book number and seat number if ordering over the telephone.

Unfortunately tickets cannot be purchased online, only in person or over the telephone.

Hillimp

Jan 19, 2017
Do they not have internet?

The club has had years in the wilderness with IT systems and staff cut back to save money. A fair priority system was not thought about when crowds were sub 3k in a 10k stadium. Now it is all too much too soon so the only way to ensure a degree of fairness with 15k fans after 8k tickets is to make them queue. The end of the queue you see there is about 3 hours away from the ticket office. As has been said elsewhere it's a compliment to Billy Big Bo**ocks Brighton who will no doubt be in the Prem next year !!

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I live locally and have never seen an assault or stabbing other than the dead of night when amazingly enough some people do get drunk. I am not saying it is the garden of eden but please put this in perspective. Cfrime rates compared in the link here
http://www.crimerates.co.uk/compare/5/lincoln-uk/7262/brighton-uk/

Hey, I LOVE the City, but I am not going to lie about what I saw. I lived in a student house on Portland Street, my road was blocked off for a stabbing more than once and two girls I know were sexually assaulted in that area, along with a few scraps. I also had to call the police because a drugged up idiot was attempting to kick our house door down because he thought somebody totally different lived there.

Like I said, the majority of Lincoln is amazing, but my three years of living right there, wasn't so good regarding it being a safe area.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
1082 sold as of half 1 this afternoon.

Cheeky *******s charged me £3 booking fee even though I've come to the ground to get em. They are also posting them to me. Weird. Better turn up ffs.

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
Hey, I LOVE the City, but I am not going to lie about what I saw. I lived in a student house on Portland Street, my road was blocked off for a stabbing more than once and two girls I know were sexually assaulted in that area, along with a few scraps. I also had to call the police because a drugged up idiot was attempting to kick our house door down because he thought somebody totally different lived there.

Like I said, the majority of Lincoln is amazing, but my three years of living right there, wasn't so good regarding it being a safe area.

Sounds like a usual Saturday night on Brighton beach.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Apparently we have shifted 1100 already, not bad going. Looks like we may sell out. All set for a classic old school cup tie methinks.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Lincoln fans

lincoln2.png

Dedication to see the Seagulls! :clap:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
1082 sold as of half 1 this afternoon.

Cheeky *******s charged me £3 booking fee even though I've come to the ground to get em. They are also posting them to me. Weird. Better turn up ffs.

You were at the ground to pay for your tickets forgiveness-29792.gif

You paid the full price of the tickets forgiveness-29792.gif

You got charged £3 presumably for postage ect forgiveness-29792.gif

Why on earth would they not just give them to you on the spot and scrap the bloody booking fee , kin mental that is .

Billy Big Bo**ocks Brighton
That made me smile!

I think they should have issued vouchers at the Dover match on Friday but without publicising it. Then, the non-STHs out of the 6,491 gate could have gone to the ticket office at their leisure this week. I can see that some who attended on Friday will miss out to FA Cup glory hunters who have less interest in the League but more time to queue for tickets.

Sleaford Seagull

Nov 17, 2010
Sleaford

Portland street is about the dodgiest area in the centre on Lincoln. Living nearby every time there is a serious incident it always seems to be around there.
The bailgate however, is fantastic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here