Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fans acknowledgement on promotion - petition

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
What the hell is that all about! Embarrassing to say the least...

Why are people intent on making us a laughing stock....And yet they call themselves fans??

Next they will want some light show at the first game...

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
What a total ****.

There has been plenty of acknowledgment of the fans. We have an incredible stadium to watch football in, a chairman that attends away matches by train with the fans, a great group of players that always stop and say hello to the kids waiting for pictures after games, a brilliant young Seagulls, the incredible AITC.

Does this bloke expect a hug and kiss from every board member?

People like that are everything wrong with football supporters. The spontaneity of these things is what makes them so special not a demand from a jumped up pillock that probably supported Chelsea during the dark days

So far he's referred to the dissenters (that's everyone, then) as morons, pricks, tossers, knobs, lemons and 'indifferent fans'

Lovely stuff.

Are you sure he's not talking about himself?

Quite possibly the worst idea I've read since the masks of Knockhearts father one.

Christ we have some needy supporters among us.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
I notice he's part of a group that would like to nationalise all housing; "no more rent, no more mortgages". Sounds like a SJW to me. Be careful with your pronouns people, he/it/she may take offence.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I notice he's part of a group that would like to nationalise all housing; "no more rent, no more mortgages". Sounds like a SJW to me. Be careful with your pronouns people, he/it/she may take offence.

How would that even work?

With the massive difference in property sizes how would it be chosen? Or would they all be knocked down and made the same so it was fair? Or would families share?

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
How would that even work?

With the massive difference in property sizes how would it be chosen? Or would they all be knocked down and made the same so it was fair? Or would families share?

I wouldn't lose sleep over it mate, can't see it happening anytime soon. Though, if it did look like becoming law, we could always start a petition against it.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
So to confirm this isn't a wind up from fans of other clubs. Goodness me.

Maybe those of us who donated money in c2004 to keep the club afloat should demand shares in the club and our money back. This will make us the laughing stock of the football world - give it 24 hours and it will be everywhere. Idiots.

Watch it get hijacked by fans from other clubs with piss take comments*

*we would with palace I am sure.

Seriously? This has got to be a JOKE?! Have a word with yourself whoever if not. You speak on behalf of...er, yourself?!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
What a total ****.

There has been plenty of acknowledgment of the fans. We have an incredible stadium to watch football in, a chairman that attends away matches by train with the fans, a great group of players that always stop and say hello to the kids waiting for pictures after games, a brilliant young Seagulls, the incredible AITC.

Does this bloke expect a hug and kiss from every board member?

People like that are everything wrong with football supporters. The spontaneity of these things is what makes them so special not a demand from a jumped up pillock that probably supported Chelsea during the dark days

This. One of the problems of the internet is people can talk to a wide audience (nb: doesn't mean anyone is listening mind!) and get delusions of grandeur/believe they're speaking on behalf of thousands. Where's in days of yore they'd at best be the blithering idiot sat alone at the bar with perhaps only the landlord half listening / chipping in every half hour with 'same again, Derek?'

Anyway, I'm off to my local now for a quick pint...Rgds, D.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I believe the Facebook post has now been removed. Good.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
I bet he wants recognition each time he has a ****ing bowel movement.

In my head I have an image of the OP like:

92503ef5cd48ca4bac92a6cceb6fc095.jpg

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Well, it says quite a bit of the owners of this club that they play a bit of the bad times on the pre-match video. That speaks volumes....

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I understand his sentiment, but a petition? making it contingent on promotion and therefore linking promotion to the Premier League to campaigning and fans United gives Tony Bloom a huge disrespect. If we get there, it will be because Tony has backed the club to the hilt, hundreds of millions of his cash has been eaten up by the development of the club from what we and Dick Knight might lay claim in part to achieving, to what we have now.

Can we start a petition to send to this guy, insisting he stops embarrassing the rest of us and potentially pissing off our Chairman?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Guy Preston Fk it, if this is not narcissism at its highest level I shudder to think what is!!! Ffs get a grip people we still have half a season to go and anything can happen. I did my bit in protesting and the two year stint at Gillingham, just be thankful for what we have now and not what we may have in the future, fking bunch of complete willocks. For this petition making light of day only, I hope we miss out again this season to teach you idiots a lesson. Rant over now get back to sleep children!!!

Who is this Guy ?
I want to have his children, just for the use of the term "fcking bunch of complete WILLOCKS" :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here