Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fans acknowledgement on promotion - petition

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
Why are people OBSESSED with campaigning? We didn't save the Goldstone but saved the club, then got the stadium after years of campaigning.

Now is the time to relax and enjoy being part of this wonderful football club with 21 games to play. Not pining after the war years. Jeez.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
As ideas go, I think this one is almost up there with everyone in the stadium turning up wearing a mask of Knocky's dad.

I mean what the absolutely F ? Whats gotten in to some people lately ?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
As ideas go, I think this one is almost up there with everyone in the stadium turning up wearing a mask of Knocky's dad.

:lol: It really is ALMOST as bad an idea as that one.

Maybe we need a POLL

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach

It's a solid effort but this comes absolutely nowhere close to that utterly batshit idea. I still hope, for the sake of the human race, that it was trolling.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Thank God there's a match in 2 days and we can get on with what really matters, there's some bizarre stuff on this board lately, I mean more bizarre than usual !!

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
We understand the club is already marking the anniversary this year but we are specifically asking for acknowledgment of fans of all clubs that supported us as a way of thanking them and dedicating, in part, our success to them.

I suspect that this would be part of how the club commemorates those 20 years.

How specific would the club need to be in order to satisfy those demands?

perhaps they would like their name/s read out over the tannoy individually and the rest of us could all stand to attention and in unison all shout 'thank you, thank you, you heros, we are not worthy'. Better still should two or three evening rehearsals be held so as to ensure that it would be sure to be delivered appropriately....

i would have thought by now everyone knows how hard the fans and many other people fought for the clubs survival, sure Mr Bloom doesn't need reminding .

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Worth taking a look at the Facebook page this evening. Rob hasn't taken people's critisism terribly well...

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
I don't really need the club to do anything, though I'm sure they will. On the day we get promoted this year or what ever year it happens, I will know what I did and what the other fans did and I will sit with a knowing happy smug expression and no small amount if tears.

We probably have one of the best run clubs anywhere, they will do the right thing, just leave them to it.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Worth taking a look at the Facebook page this evening. Rob hasn't taken people's critisism terribly well...
I noticed that, he seems to be getting a bit arsey at the fact people aren't exactly queuing to tell him how what a wonderful idea it is - quite the opposite in fact.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I noticed that, he seems to be getting a bit arsey at the fact people aren't exactly queuing to tell him how what a wonderful idea it is - quite the opposite in fact.

So far he's referred to the dissenters (that's everyone, then) as morons, pricks, tossers, knobs, lemons and 'indifferent fans'

Lovely stuff.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here