• No NEW striker

Votes: 36 40.9%
  • No Lincoln game on TV

Votes: 22 25.0%

• Total voters

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
I'm still outraged that I didn't receive a free shirt from the club for my 7th birthday. The fact that I'm now in my 40s and didn't start supporting BHA until I was 10 is besides the point. Bloody jobsworths! #barberout etc.

I'm never going to knock the clubs generosity...they gave me Crisps, Chocolate and Fizzy Pop when I was inadvertently left (forgotten about) on the Chicken Run about 60 odd years ago. :albion2:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Forget the Cup Match not being on TV, who has the rucksack stuffed full of cash from the Cup Final '83*?

* Not sure why there was a need for me to specify the bloody year, decade or flipp'n century!

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I can't get my head around all this going on with minutes applauses, bits of stone having my name on, no NEW striker and the Lincoln GAME not on TV, let's FIND out what the CONSENSUS is before we EMAIL Lapdog Barber on the WRONG thing to be UPSET about.

33 years on and we're still no closer to locating the missing cup final money. No crimewatch reconstruction, no investigative accountants and Dick Knight still prancing around Scot free.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I am outraged at the possibility of the rail strikes coming to and end. I might have to stop WFH and actually start going to London again :rant:

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
I organised my own birthday meal with friends and family.
I secretly got them all to pay a bit more than it actually cost so I'd get mine for free.
One of them found out and told the others and now they're not happy!

I may not even bother going myself now....:flounce:

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
Today I am mostly outraged by the fact that in my very-much-part-time-hopefully-temporary day job, I am given no advance notice of an 'expert' in my field coming in to observe me first thing. She proceeds to watch me like a hawk, generally act in a hugely intrusive and ghastly space-invading overly friendly kind of way towards me, and then informs me of the myriad ways in which I am a bit shit at my job. It seems like such an obvious injustice and morale-sapping routine, but it seems most people in this area of work are very happy to continually be told that they're not doing enough. Total bullshit.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
WHAT is going ON? I go away for TWO WEEKS and NSC has gone mental. Where ARE the usual exciting posts about FOOTBALL? Are we getting a BIT lethargic about PROMOTION?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
FFS I'd convinced myself by the time I'd had a shower and come back something would have happened, even if it was just a cryptic [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] thread bounce.

So now I'm OUTRAGED by inertia.

theboybilly

Today I am mostly outraged by the fact that in my very-much-part-time-hopefully-temporary day job, I am given no advance notice of an 'expert' in my field coming in to observe me first thing. She proceeds to watch me like a hawk, generally act in a hugely intrusive and ghastly space-invading overly friendly kind of way towards me, and then informs me of the myriad ways in which I am a bit shit at my job. It seems like such an obvious injustice and morale-sapping routine, but it seems most people in this area of work are very happy to continually be told that they're not doing enough. Total bullshit.

Are you really Chris Grayling?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here