Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should people be allowed to VAPE at the Amex?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Golly, the Health Police are out in force here. I've smoked for most of my life and one of the reasons that I haven't quit is that everyone keeps telling me so to do. In Britain there always seems to be someone who wants to ban something else that others enjoy. But vaping: do me a favour. Disgusting waste of time.

No-one has yet mentioned a considerably more disgusting habit than smoking. Chewing gum, which I consider to be revolting. No one has worked out how users can dispose of the chewed up 'remains', so as a result they are all over pavements practically permanently and underneath most flat surfaces in public buildings.For all I know crammed full of germ,s from their original users mouths...

Chewing Gum is more disgusting than smoking :facepalm:

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Nice to see nominative determination isn't dead. (awaits obligatory reply calling me a cock)

Even if I knew what nominative determination meant I would still not reply with an insult.
I wish people would not take quite so seriously a tongue in cheek post on a light hearted thread.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Chewing Gum is more disgusting than smoking :facepalm:

Chewing gum on the floor is more to do with a disgusting and lazy population rather than a health hazard, I have been to many countries and not seen any gum on the pavements, ours are plastered in it.
It does not take much to spit it into a bin.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Chewing gum on the floor is more to do with a disgusting and lazy population rather than a health hazard, I have been to many countries and not seen any gum on the pavements, ours are plastered in it.
It does not take much to spit it into a bin.

Don't disagree but it's still not more disgusting than smoking!

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
Vaping makes you look like you are playing a piccolo and you smell of cheap perfume.

Make no mistake, if you vape, you look like a knob and you smell like a 12 year old girl.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
For me NO, but I don't smoke or vape. Can't stand the sweet, sickly smell that most have and they seem to create bloody great clouds of the stuff, I'm sure there's some sort of competition for the biggest cloud of pressed elderflower & strawberry compote flavoured vape! To be honest I don't see harm in VAPE areas, but would that be unfair to smokers?

Farting I'd far rather was banned on the P & R after bus loads of people have consumed vast quantities of Harveys and a couple of meat pies.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Can you not vape then, cant say noticed. If you are sensible and just have a little go at HT / in toilets then never had an issue.

There is far worse smells than a safe cloud of vaper.

As for the numerous elderflower and strawberry comments. That is so 2014. It's all about the creamy flavours these days.

Let it go

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I can't say I notice the smell if someone is vaping near me.
When I walk past a pub and someone is smoking a cigarette I can smell it from a distance, I've been on a train when a friend is vaping and I can honestly say I can not smell anything that bothers me.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patreon
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
As a smoker, albeit a light one, I can't understand how anyone is unable to go 3 hours without a fag or a vape ???

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Lets say on a packed West Upper concourse before a game, 200 people are vaping away, but one person, somewhere, possibly toward the direction of the Harvey's kiosk by W3G - it's difficult to know for sure- is smoking a real one. Who is this miscreant and how can he be easily identified for breaking the smoking ban and dealt with forthwith?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I can't say I notice the smell if someone is vaping near me.
When I walk past a pub and someone is smoking a cigarette I can smell it from a distance, I've been on a train when a friend is vaping and I can honestly say I can not smell anything that bothers me.

Are people allowed to vape on trains?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Only if the person being vapourised is Hove, Bald and Unread.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here