Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can someone tell Chris Hughton and the boys to give up (Dirty Leeds)

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Strange that I have a Leeds supporting mate in Chichester he has sent me exactly the same

Thing is he is so big into Leeds he has never seen them live...

Keeps telling me how big they are blah blah blah

This one goes but it doesn't make it any better.

Latest I've had is a link confirming that their 4th round cup game v Sutton or Wimbledon is on TV live and he thinks it's because it's Leeds and that people want to see them on TV, his words "we're famous".

I don't bother replying to his drivel and the fact that pretty well whoever was playing the winner of that tie would be chosen for TV would be completely and (sadly) genuinely lost on him

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
If Leeds are so certain to go up why are they 3/1 to be promoted and we are 1/8 ???

3/1!!!!!!
Im gonna put my house on that, and then clean up in May.:rock::lolol::mad:
If Leeds are so certain to go up, why don't we all do it, the whole of NSC, it would be like winning the lottery, but, its a certainty

mxs_harrow

Jan 20, 2009
HA5
But what will they do without Chris Wood. 15 million are you having a laugh.

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/story/30398...arget-chris-wood-valued-at-15-million-sources

There is a lot of talk about Brighton being vulnerable to striker injuries and being down on numbers - witness Bobby Zamora's injury last year - unless we recruit backup in the January window.

Leeds losing their sole striker/target man Chris Wood to injury or a Premier League club bid would blunt their challenge even more.

Be interesting to see how our League One promotion season striker line up of Glenn Murray, Ashley Barnes and Chris Wood would fare in our team together now.....

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If Leeds are so certain to go up why are they 3/1 to be promoted and we are 1/8 ???
The Albion were 1/14 before 3pm on Saturday.

What would the odds be if we were joint 4th at 5pm on the 28th?

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
To be fair if they beat Barnsley can see them sneaking above us.

We've gotta take six points from the next two to put the pressure back on.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Leeds will finish above Brighton.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Only in this ;
leeds.jpg

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Certain clubs like Newcastle,villa and Leeds think they have a divine right to go up....I bet the villa twats still think they'll make the top 2:D

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Strange that I have a Leeds supporting mate in Chichester he has sent me exactly the same

Thing is he is so big into Leeds he has never seen them live...

Keeps telling me how big they are blah blah blah
I have a Leeds work colleague and like 99% of them they don't know what the stadium even looks like never mind where it is....most are in their 50's and jumped on the bandwagon back then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here