Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Under 23's at Lancing tomorrow

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
v West Ham 7pm kick off

I've been waiting for an evening fixture at the training ground.

They mostly seem to play there during the day, at the Amex or Crawley so I'm looking forward to finally making a visit. And of course free to STH's

Many others going along?

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
v West Ham 7pm kick off

I've been waiting for an evening fixture at the training ground.

They mostly seem to play there during the day, at the Amex or Crawley so I'm looking forward to finally making a visit. And of course free to STH's

Many others going along?

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

I did not realise you could just turn up and watch a game at the Training Ground.
I thought that would be behind closed doors unless the club announced you could attend.
When I saw a game there I had to register.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I did not realise you could just turn up and watch a game at the Training Ground.
I thought that would be behind closed doors unless the club announced you could attend.
When I saw a game there I had to register.
All true.

Free tickets ( for ST holders ) for this match are available on the main ticket site.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
The club are very poor at promoting these games and FA Cup early round home games. Its like they would rather keep them cheap to steward rather than get the younger players a large crowd.

Still I have my ticket and look forward to an evening game, as the next three games in Januray at our Training ground in Lancing are all 13.00 KO's on a Monday. We have sent a lot out on loan now so we have this and an away game at Pagham in the cup on Wednesday so have to use all the avalible players I imagine.

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Tonights squad from the following and looks like featuring Liam Rossienoir

Sanchez (GK), Vose (GK), Barclay, Dallison, White, Hall, Rosenior, Cox, Barnett, Davies, Hutchinson, Starkey, Mandroiu, Bjordal, Tilley, Connolly.

Last U23 team that played last week and was knocked out by Coventry away in the Checkatrade Cup was;

Sanchez; Rosenior (White 46), Hall, Barclay, Cox; Hutchinson (Ward 59); Tilley, Ince, Molumby, Bjordal; Tighe (Mandroiu 68).

Last edited:

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Get another 45 in LR legs and he may just make the bench on Friday ?.... or still too early.. ?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Which Davies is it? New signing or youth teamer?

I tweeted exactly that question to the club last week, when "Davies" was announced as one of the subs for the Checkatrade Trophy tie. I guess the media department hasn't woken up to the fact yet that there are now two Davies who are involved in the development squad.

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Yes its been free parking when I have been before, you sometimes need to show a printed ticket for secuity to let you in though.

Cadman is also at East Grinstead, Ward is now at Lincoln and I believe Maguire-Drew is out on a year loan at Degengam as is Walton at Luton. Great for them to get first team experience and creates a next man up for the U23 games.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Tom Dallison partners Ben White in the centre of defence with Ben Barclay playing in midfield. 1st year scholar Aaron Connolly (who scored a cracking goal against Cambridge United in the FA Youth Cup on Friday) makes his debut at U23 level up front.

[TWEET]821054541160443905[/TWEET]

There is a Davies on the bench, but we have no idea if it is Jordan or Archie. Jesse Starkey returns from injury:-

[TWEET]821054868181946368[/TWEET]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here