Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well done Preston

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Some people only seem happy when we lose.
That most definitely isn't me but if this result dampens down NSC fixation with already being promoted, and having that proven by the bookies odds, then losing today isn't that badder thing.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I don't think Preston were a lot better. Game could easily been a draw but we just had too many players out. The Stephens situation is deeply concerning

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I don't think Preston were a lot better. Game could easily been a draw but we just had too many players out. The Stephens situation is deeply concerning

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

I don't think he's going to die, it's just an illness.

theboybilly

Preston's football was agricultural. There was a lot of hoofball going on and plenty of play-acting. We fell for it so many times. I was hoping we might of learned from their last-minute equaliser. Albion were the better footballing side (even on an off day) hands down

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Still very happy.
Game in hand, 6 points clear.
Palace lost and are 1 point off the drop.
No major injuries.
All good.

Pretty much everything I would have said. Who'd have thunk lil ole Brighton being where we are huh?

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
I don't think we were very poor. Some wayward passing and a lack of conviction at times. Beginning of the second half I thought we were building up a nice bit of pressure and then they grabbed their second goal on the break. We've scored a few like that this season. Once that went in you knew it wasn't going to be our day. Surprised Solly didn't come on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
I was at the match, I thought we were actually the better team. Bruno seemed to get found out for the second, and the first just seemed a bit soft. We missed Dunk, Kayal looked very good when he came on. On another day we'd haved scored, drawn / possibly won this match.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Just reminds me of the summer. And we had a similar slump then too. The club were liberal with the truth at that point and Stephens was effectively on strike.

The exact words were 'He was sent home from training on Thursday, because of illness'. The statement in the summer, was that he had no injury but wasn't going to play. Spot the difference.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I was at the match, I thought we were actually the better team. Bruno seemed to get found out for the second, and the first just seemed a bit soft. We missed Dunk, Kayal looked very good when he came on. On another day we'd haved scored, drawn / possibly won this match.

Easy to get caught out on a route one ball, especially if unexpected, so we can forgive him this one.

Onwards and upwards cappin, onwards and upwards.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Yes. Well done Preston. They increased their possession stats from the reverse fixture by 1% to a fantastic 37% although they could not improve on the 2 shots on target they had at the Amex. Great stuff.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here