Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Preston North End vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Son has just phoned from Deepdale and said we were awful and deserved nothing and was summed up with a very poor penalty. He said we showed that we need Dunk and Stephens as we were poor at the back and outplayed in midfield. I dont know I didnt go.

16 shots us, 8 them, 67% possession. We may have lost but I think this is overkill.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
16 shots us, 8 them, 67% possession. We may have lost but I think this is overkill.

16 shots us, 8 them, 67% possession, and 0-2 on the score sheet is the very definition of 'unlucky'.

Nil desperandum

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
A Brighton fan from Dundee with a jock accent on Radio Sussex? What's that all about? Another jock on now!

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
A bad day at the office like other people have said. Why is it that give most of the players a week off and we always seem to play poorly next game? A couple of positives is that Kayal had more game time and Adekugbe have a good debut.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
A bad day at the office like other people have said. Why is it that give most of the players a week off and we always seem to play poorly next game? A couple of positives is that Kayal had more game time and Adekugbe have a good debut.

Yeah, as they are saying on the wireless, don't dwell on it. 1 in 19, move on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here