Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Preston North End vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
Tempting fate I know but this could turn out to be a good result for us - any complacency has gone; blooded a new player. CH and the players will be angry about this and determined to put it right. Onwards to Friday.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Please come back Dunk, those crazy challenges in the past were a long while ago, and doesn't take away from your normal class.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Reality check. Complacency is NOT an option.

I doubt there is one ounce of complacency in that dressing room, not from staff or the players. Yes, some fans were getting carried away but that's fans for you.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Son has just phoned from Deepdale and said we were awful and deserved nothing and was summed up with a very poor penalty. He said we showed that we need Dunk and Stephens as we were poor at the back and outplayed in midfield. I dont know I didnt go.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Today was one of those days that was never going to go our way. 63% possession, 14 shots, should have been a win for us. But too many mistakes at the back, we didn't take our chances and a missed penalty, and we lose 2-0.

Two cleared off the line, including one from under the bar which players and fans appealed for. Just one of those days.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Harness the defeat. Come out fired up on Friday. That goes for us too. Let's get right behind the team for the Massive :lol: match.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here