Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What do you do for a living more importantly how much do you earn......

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Enough to retire a year from now, if I want

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I'm a workshop supervisor in charge of, well, just me. I don't earn anywhere near what I feel i'm worth but I really enjoy my job. My name is Gary. My inside leg is 31". I don't like jacket potatoes. I've been married for over 33 years. I have two twenty something daughters. My favourite colour is blue. I enjoy......in fact , mind your own business

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Retired and don't earn a penny.
Live off private pension, state pension , investments and rich wife! :smile:
Well, maybe not the rich wife bit!

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Pub manager, not paid particularly well or particularly badly. Free flat included so live quite comfortably. LOVE my job and can afford to support my family which is all that counts imo.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I'm a maintenance engineer and I think it's crass in the extreme to ask what someone earns (translation: not a lot).

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Pub manager, not paid particularly well or particularly badly. Free flat included so live quite comfortably. LOVE my job and can afford to support my family which is all that counts imo.

You CAN earn 40k + with bonuses. A friend earnt 63k last year which I reckon is the peak.

Mattywerewolf

Mar 7, 2012
Saff of the River
Have just moved from the financial sector to teaching. Yes I am being paid less, yes I am working harder, and yes i deserve to be paid more than before! At least I have noticed less awkward silences when I tell people what i do, and I don't have to put up with commuting (sitting on a train outside Croydon for 2 hours...) on the muppet line to London

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Is it any of my business? if not fine, tell me by all means...... if you think it's ok for everyone to know, do it on here if you want to?

nope not at all I'm just curious (I'm sure thats another word for nosey!)

I thought you were just testing how much people are prepared to reveal about themselves to a number of people they don't even know.

I am pleased to see that the vast majority on here are not revealing much. Facebook on the other hand.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here