Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What do you do for a living more importantly how much do you earn......

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am a mortgage and insurance broker for 26 years. Firmly in the 20% tax bracket but helped quite a few here over the years and always open for business if anyone needs any help and advice

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I've read enough to know I should probably contribute myself. I'm a cancer researcher. Without wanting to come across all sycophantic, the pay is not good but satisfaction is sky-high and I work with a brilliant bunch of colleagues and supervisors. And in my current position, the long-term career prospects are decent.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Worked in an office for years, rose up to branch manager did my nut in - literally. Then started my own recruitment company which I earned well out of until it went belly up in 2008 with the old credit crunch. Since of working in an office, I was always pretty good at working with my hands so started working with a friend doing gutters, fascias and soffits. Started out on my own, 2009 and been doing well since. Have one lad working or me full time. Not interesting in growing more than just me and him, earning enough to have a ok lifestyle, car, 2 weeks holiday a year etc... no complaints.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here