Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What do you do for a living more importantly how much do you earn......

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
If I told you that, I'd have to kill you.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
nope not at all I'm just curious (I'm sure thats another word for nosey!)

Ok, fair enough. May be just the way I'm reading it, but the tone seemed to have a hint of anger about it. Hence my wondering if something, or someone had sparked it.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I have answered that above, I don't think it is, far from it....oh and yes I am home alone and bored.....

How long before you have to remove this to the other stuff :lolol: or put in the words "contains binfestery" that's the real question.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Ok, fair enough. May be just the way I'm reading it, but the tone seemed to have a hint of anger about it. Hence my wondering if something, or someone had sparked it.

If I start a thread about having roast potatoes on my dinner it sparks people wondering....:lol: .....the thread means nothing I am just bored and nosey and i was wondering who would answer honestly.....well not exactly "Who" how many is more like it......please don't read into it, you are wasting your time :thumbsup:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I did not see that thread in all honesty but I will have a look in a bit.

It was a long time ago but always stuck in my mind as it was probably the first time I'd seen a willy waving contest on here :lol:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
If I start a thread about having roast potatoes on my dinner it sparks people wondering....:lol: .....the thread means nothing I am just bored and nosey and i was wondering who would answer honestly.....well not exactly "Who" how many is more like it......please don't read into it, you are wasting your time :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Very soon I think!!! :lol: I didn't really expect the response it has got!! :lol:

I thought you might be looking for a change of career,anyway,roast potatoes? :wink: tell me more

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Im a political, economic and international affairs expert. As you all know I don't charge any of you for my advice and instruction; it's all from the goodness of my heart.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here