Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Preston roll call

Henfield One

Aug 5, 2003
About to leave - via Birmingham to pick up Henfield Two from Uni - but waiting on Henfield Three's imminent Henfield FC U13s pitch inspection. If off, he's my co-pilot and POTG for him. If on, I'm away solo....clock ticking. UTA :)

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Preston, forever reminds me of the immortal Terry Wogan joke that he somehow managed to get away with on Radio 2. Punchline involves mishearing some Country and Western as Some C#*t from Preston! Truly a mark of his ability as a broadcaster that betters his carefully quoting of messages from Rudolph Hucker as Rude old F#*cker!

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Leaving from Liverpool in an hour

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
just about to leave Euston, so excited

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
20 minutes to go, yippee

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Lovely weather up here yes really.

Was snowing and felt like the north pole in Wales yesterday.

This is like the Caribbean in comparison.

el punal

In a similar situation , but doing the London leg tonight for extra failsafe back up bacon saving precautions...

Hey! Guess what on the bacon saving theme? Yep! The 08.13 Southern service from Southampton to Victoria was . . . . . . . cancelled! What a complete bunch of tosspots. Thank goodness for South West trains doing their bit in getting me to London in time for the Euston - Preston train. Southern = :shit:

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen
Hey! Guess what on the bacon saving theme? Yep! The 08.13 Southern service from Southampton to Victoria was . . . . . . . cancelled! What a complete bunch of tosspots. Thank goodness for South West trains doing their bit in getting me to London in time for the Euston - Preston train. Southern = :shit:

Yep, they are not to be trusted - and South West were an absolute pleasure on the Friday evening. Stayed with a lady friend in Maida Vale, and she even cooked me breakfast in the morning - although sadly this didn't include any bacon....

el punal

Yep, they are not to be trusted - and South West were an absolute pleasure on the Friday evening. Stayed with a lady friend in Maida Vale, and she even cooked me breakfast in the morning - although sadly this didn't include any bacon....

I was going to, ahem, mention sausage - but in the circumstances maybe not appropriate! :blush:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here