Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alan Sheerer CONTACT MADE!

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
Hi Everyone!

I wouldn't normally share information like this but thought this was a slightly different situation, I know someone that works at NEWCASTLE FC (I know classic knows someone who works at the club rumour) but this is a fact. Contact was made from Brighton about the possibility of ending the loan agreement between NEWCASTLEFc and taking the permanent signing of ALAN SHEERAR from NEWCASTLE FC.

Chris Hughton worked withALAN SHEERER at NEWCASTLE and has not been shy in showing his admiration for him in the past, the thinking being this would be the long term replacement for Glenn Murray. I personally think this will be an amazing signing if they can pull it off and make both parties happy, plenty of work still to do on this one knowing that NEWCASTLE wanted to keep him to make a stand, but Derby also keen on bringing him back! Could brighton be the right place for him? thought id share this with the forum.

Appreciate all comments,

Up the Albion.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
1451361-shera_wallpaper_shera.jpg

Looks good up front.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Hi Everyone!

I wouldn't normally share information like this but thought this was a slightly different situation, I know someone that works at NEWCASTLE FC (I know classic knows someone who works at the club rumour) but this is a fact. Contact was made from Brighton about the possibility of ending the loan agreement between NEWCASTLEFc and taking the permanent signing of ALAN SHEERAR from NEWCASTLE FC.

Chris Hughton worked withALAN SHEERER at NEWCASTLE and has not been shy in showing his admiration for him in the past, the thinking being this would be the long term replacement for Glenn Murray. I personally think this will be an amazing signing if they can pull it off and make both parties happy, plenty of work still to do on this one knowing that NEWCASTLE wanted to keep him to make a stand, but Derby also keen on bringing him back! Could brighton be the right place for him? thought id share this with the forum.

Appreciate all comments,

Up the Albion.

I know that Shoreditch has gone all mental in recent years and is full of wild clubs with people off their Nutz on drink and drugs.. But it is 2.30pm in the afternoon. I do recognise that there is the ERNEST CAPITAL LETTERS NOT TRUE ELEMENT TO YOUR POST but the extremity of your post indicates a high level of mind altering psychedelic drugs in your system and I don't even need to set the sniffer dogs on you to establish that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here