Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Dear Tony
I woke up this morning as l do every morning lately with a warm fuzzy feeling and after checking my girlfriend head wasn't under the covers l looked at the league tables to double check it's not a dream!

Seeing as your girlfriend appears largely redundant feel free to send her over

Cheggers

Jul 28, 2011
Bang! And the dirt is gone.
While we're all feeling fuzzy and letting it all hang out, can I take this opportunity to thank Sandi Toksvig for putting me in a taxi ladt night. I'd had a few too many shandy's and a lamb rogan josh. One or the other didn't agree with me and I woke up in my baggy grey y-fronts on the front lawn. If it wasn't for Sandi I wouldn't have made it that far. Cheers Sandi.

Jan 30, 2008
Dear Tony
I woke up this morning as l do every morning lately with a warm fuzzy feeling and after checking my girlfriend head wasn't under the covers l looked at the league tables to double check it's not a dream! I will probably check the tables a few more times today just to make sure. I can scarcely comprehend how far my club has come since you took charge. We have the envy and respect of all football fans, even Palace, although they won't openly admit it!
So thank you. Thank you for the warm fuzzy feelings. Thank you for building the state of the arts Amex stadium and training facilities at Lancing, and most of all thank you for employing Chris Hughton and giving him the trust and funds to assemble a potentially championship winning squad.
Thank you for making me immensely proud to be a Brighton fan
cringe:facepalm:
regards
DR

Could you please confirm (if you are still able) whether this is the Mrs Snuggles in question?

View attachment 81130

4095fc068ce7012ee07baf11a8ef3a0f.jpg

MrSnuggles

Apr 29, 2016
What would be the perfect way to wake up would be my girlfriends head under the duvet whilst lm looking at the league table!

Albion in the north

Jul 13, 2012
Ooop North
So we are all agreed that without TB we wouldnt be where we are today. We dont know how much he is worth but we know that he has spent an awful lot of it on BHAFC and for that we are eternally grateful.
But heres the thing.... and I realise I may get plenty of negative feedback for this......
What if he has only spent half of his money on the mighty BHA?
Does that make him more important than the fan that spends ALL of his available money supporting Brighton?
The fan that travels home and away buys a shirt or two, eats a pie and has a beer at the match.
The ones who went to Gillingham, The Withdean and who campaigned when all felt lost.
We owe an awful lot to TB and there would not be a BHA in its present form without him but there would also not be a BHA without the fans.
I will certainly not class myself amongst those fans although I certainly try to do my bit.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I posted a link to this to NSC's Facebook page. Here's one of the responses:

"I'm not a Brighton fan but I've recently been reading the We want Falmer book and it just goes to show why the fight for the Falmer was worth the huge effort. I don't think a club in the Championship deserves promotion as much. A brilliantly well run club."

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I thought that about the MK Dons game, a team we had a job to beat on two occasions last season, but comfortably managed to dispatch with pretty much our second XI and recovering injured.
Did they play their first team?

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Dear Tony
I woke up this morning as l do every morning lately with a warm fuzzy feeling and after checking my girlfriend head wasn't under the covers l looked at the league tables to double check it's not a dream! I will probably check the tables a few more times today just to make sure. I can scarcely comprehend how far my club has come since you took charge. We have the envy and respect of all football fans, even Palace, although they won't openly admit it!
So thank you. Thank you for the warm fuzzy feelings. Thank you for building the state of the arts Amex stadium and training facilities at Lancing, and most of all thank you for employing Chris Hughton and giving him the trust and funds to assemble a potentially championship winning squad.
Thank you for making me immensely proud to be a Brighton fan

Get me the sick bucket now! :)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
What if he has only spent half of his money on the mighty BHA?
Does that make him more important than the fan that spends ALL of his available money supporting Brighton?
Yes.

We owe an awful lot to TB and there would not be a BHA in its present form without him but there would also not be a BHA without the fans.
Hold on, you've gone from comparing him to one fan to comparing him to the whole lot. If it's Tony vs All the fans, then yeah, the fans win, you can't have a club without any fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here