Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds v Derby

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
and 7 before that WWWWWWW

Yes but take a look at who they were playing, all (bar 1) against crap teams or teams on a slump (QPR, Forest, Wigan, Narch, Rotherham, Wolves, Sheff W) ... besides the 'momentum' has gone

Even if I am on a one man crusade, I think Derby really are the least of our worries

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Leeds struggling at the back. Ayling will probably play centre back as Pontus suspended and cooper is doubtful.

I would take a draw but prefer a Derby win to Leeds. A couple of defeats for them would be useful.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Yep, prefer the draw. One thing though, with Derby's apparent drive to buy all strikers in Europe I believe that they will see the season through stronger than the MIGHTY Leeds.
1 each in a feisty, card festooned battle please.

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
Sporting Index have Derby and Leeds finishing almost exactly level on around 73 points.

Don't think either are a threat, but if pushed, I'd say Derby are more capable of going on a 15 game unbeaten run and getting in amongst the top 2.

So Leeds to win for me.

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
A draw would be a good result. That said, Leeds are in good form of late and five points ahead of Derby, so a Derby win wouldn't be a bad thing. With Jansson suspended, Derby may be able to exploit a weakness in the Leeds defence.

Pity that Jansson wasn't as clever as Dunk, by getting himself suspended before the FA Cup game!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here