Steer clear of this individual and all will be well :thumbsup:

Delia+Smith+Norwich+City+v+Sunderland+Premier+O5Jc9QFgtnvl.jpg

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
As you'll know from travelling to away games in years gone by, families with kids and the older people sit at the front, back two thirds of the stand will be standing throughout the game so if you want your kids to be able to see the game you'll have to sit towards the front.

This is true, but Norwich is likely to be a signficant game so it's going to be an away sell out, in which case allocated seats will probably need to be taken and everyone will be standing. It's also likely to be very raucous, which is good fun but maybe not ideal for very young kids.

We got our Fulham tickets early and they were right in the very back row of P6. Even though me and my mate had our sons, both aged 10 with us, the stewards made us use the exact seats. The boys just stood and sang the whole game like good 'uns :)

However, with a 5 and 7 year old that wouldn't be so ideal and I imagine Norwich will definitely sell out so could be a risk.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
We got our Fulham tickets early and they were right in the very back row of P6. Even though me and my mate had our sons, both aged 10 with us, the stewards made us use the exact seats. The boys just stood and sang the whole game like good 'uns :)

However, with a 5 and 7 year old that wouldn't be so ideal and I imagine Norwich will definitely sell out so could be a risk.

Let's be honest, he isn't going to get any tickets because he has no loyalty points (unless he gets in touch with the club and they do him a favour!). Add into that there is a possibility the fixture could be changed for Sky!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Let's be honest, he isn't going to get any tickets because he has no loyalty points (unless he gets in touch with the club and they do him a favour!). Add into that there is a possibility the fixture could be changed for Sky!

Let's just say I can see a few more beambacks happening......

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here