Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading v QPR

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Doesn't it sound weird hearing somebody else singing "LuaLua, LuaLua"?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Seems weird Kaz brig in another teams' shirt and their fans singing our song for him!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Ohhhhhhh

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
The BBC stats are incredible. Reading have had 71% of possession with 7 shots with only one on target yet QPR have had only 29% yet have managed 16 shots with 4 on target.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The BBC stats are incredible. Reading have had 71% of possession with 7 shots with only one on target yet QPR have had only 29% yet have managed 16 shots with 4 on target.

Smithies has barely made a save. I've seen various media outlets bang on about Reading's passing stats this season- one assumes they're not normally this poor in any case, but you could make 800 passes a game and it's no good if you don't move it anywhere it can actually do some damage.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Smithies has barely made a save. I've seen various media outlets bang on about Reading's passing stats this season- one assumes they're not normally this poor in any case, but you could make 800 passes a game and it's no good if you don't move it anywhere it can actually do some damage.

That sounds familiar

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
87 minutes and I'm still smirking . . . .

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Tippy-tappy football. Across the back four and back again....and repeat.....

....sounds familiar.........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here