Oct 3, 2003
Lost
dbe2c3acc2bf7ee38b19de8ecd6f3348.jpg

Can't believe it took this long

Edit: It didn't. (runs away)

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Disco's, Hula Hoops, Pringles, Twisters. Herne Hill really has gone upmarket since the days I lived there.

Haven't lived there for fifteen years, Cowfold. Just never changed the user name. I confess I thought it was quite posh even when I lived there, though - it was all doctors and the like resident there at the time.

I'm not sure I'd describe my list as 'upmarket' though - surely that's a label reserved for the brands which have sparked the 'chips/crisps' fury on here? (I'm firmly on the right side of that argument, by the way. I don't care how 'artisan' they are - they're crisps.)

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Haven't lived there for fifteen years, Cowfold. Just never changed the user name. I confess I thought it was quite posh even when I lived there, though - it was all doctors and the like resident there at the time.

I'm not sure I'd describe my list as 'upmarket' though - surely that's a label reserved for the brands which have sparked the 'chips/crisps' fury on here? (I'm firmly on the right side of that argument, by the way. I don't care how 'artisan' they are - they're crisps.)

Interesting, I left there in the early eighties, lived in Dulwich Road, alongside Brockwell Park. It was at the Brixton end though, so perhaps that explains it!.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Historically (we are talking mid 1970's) BOVRIL Flavoured Crisps.

These days and still on a Beefy theme it has to be another vote for Brannigans Beef & Mustard (bloody expensive for the small amount you get however).

Have a guilty pleasure now and again when I have a bag of Wotsits - finger licking good...

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I love crisps. Frazzles and Monster Munch are my favourite maize based snacks (if I'm allowed to include these). Salt and vinegar Burts are my favourite real crisps.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Does anyone else remember the old Smiths Crisps? Just plain crisps in a bag, with a little sachet of salt, which you shook on yourself.

You were doing it all wrong; you were supposed to shake the salt on the CRISPS.

Lindfield23

Dec 14, 2016
Cheese and onion McCoys:rave:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Brannigans by a country mile

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here