Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lewis Grabban rumours

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Sunderland 0 v Celtic "B" 5.

New Forward signings Grabban & Vaughan argued over who was going to take a penalty...then missed..

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Sunderland 0 v Celtic "B" 5.

New Forward signings Grabban & Vaughan argued over who was going to take a penalty...then missed..

Them two in the same side this season is going to be something to keep an eye on for a laugh. They are both ''Loopy Doo'' absolutely mental, both of them.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
I think we need a proven regular Premier League goalscorer, problem is there are not alot around at least not for the money we seem to have, theres always certain risks involved when signing a player but I think we need to take minimal risks with this signing! (if we do indeed sign a striker) We saw yesterday the lack of time you get on the ball and also the lack of time to think that makes a massive difference at this level.

I saw a really great thing De Bruyne did yesterday, the ball was played to him and like 0.000001 seconds before he received the ball whilst moving he did a little check over his shoulder that seemed like it took another 0.000001 second to make and he was off away, the whole move was gone in an instance but just seemed class. You see the kind of move a most levels, but the speed and style that De Bruyne did it was brilliant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here